General Let’s Dox Some TMMAC Twitter Accounts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well, if you use it constantly I imagine you’d dry up into a ball of sand
I only know that you can get a chemical burn, at least my skin did...According to a dermatologist

I was attempting to get poison oak oil off my skin so I used it far to often and paid a price

My skin was so damaged I couldn't regulate heat/cold and was +15 pounds due to swelling

Won't repeat that mistake...The poison oak oil was long gone and I was mistaking my growing chemical burn for poison oak rash...and so my attempt to rid skin of oil with strong soap was actually the culprit

I was using the strong version of Dawn FYI and it was a real dipshit move

Last edited:

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It will give you a chemical burn
No joke

PH is extreme
nope. it has a ph of 7 or else it will be runny as shit. i have made 100000s of liters of dish soap at my old job. my dad also used to shower with sunlight because he is covered in hair like an ape and was a logger.it was the only thing that would get the grease off of him

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
nope. it has a ph of 7 or else it will be runny as shit. i have made 100000s of liters of dish soap at my old job. my dad also used to shower with sunlight because he is covered in hair like an ape and was a logger.it was the only thing that would get the grease off of him
I think the xtra strength has different PH

It fucked my skin up, maybe it was something else in it but as soon as I stopped using it my skin started healing

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
probably . you had poison oak on it .pretty much anything would act as an irritant
All I know for sure is...
Dermatologist told me to stop the dawn and a day or so later my skin started healing

It doesn't fuck up my skin with occasional use now, but I was using it like it was going out of style and as you said my skin was already fucked up/broken and blistered