Let's say you inherit 150m

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I've been a SF Giants fan my entire life so that would be ideal. I also wouldn't mind owning a stake in the Mets with that elite young pitching staff they have.
Arrieta shit on yall lastnight:p

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I'd buy a castle in Scotland and a mountain load of sheep for my pack of German Shepherds.

I like your style chief
chief...i would have dozens of german Sheppards of all colors..best companions and protectors ever..

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Obviously everyone's first thing would be property, house, cars and set family up.

After that I would set up a charity in the county I live in just for the people in this county. It's a small rural area in the midwest mostly farming community. It's fairly low income so my charity would be allot of scholarship money to get these kids the education they need to either get out or come back into this area and help it as a whole. Also a pretty big food bank for this area as well. The YMCA has a great program that delivers a hot meal to all the old people or handicap people they can so I would donate something to help that cause. It's great that at least once a day someone is checking on these old folk.

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Now for my personal shenanigans hehehehe

I would get a million in cash and throw it all over my bed, throw a sheet down over the top of it and bang Mrs HG just so I could say I screwed on a million dollars.

Someone else pointed out seeing every hockey arena in one yr. I'd steal that one because there is no sport better than hockey (GO HAWKS) and I would also go to allot of MLB games. I'd fly over to England and watch Arsenal play as I've start watching the BPL the last few years. Man would I travel. Mostly in the US but outside I would hit up Turtle Beach in Fiji. I'd rent a huge amount of the beach and shut off the phone, tv and net for a couple weeks and just tune out and recharge.

After that just live off of the interest and do whatever the fuck I want to do whenever the fuck I want to do it

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Find a top notch financial advisor and turn that 150 in 300.

Family, property, etc.

Go thirds with Sparkuri and Pella on that mountain fortress. If they'll have me.

Help Chief design the amusement park for dogs. I think slower fatter sheep are a must for the older pack members.

Then I'd build a school near the ghetto I'm from and work on a syllabus that works for disadvantaged kids rather than against them and build more millionaires or just happy well adjusted humans.

Hire pro sports coaches for sports clubs in ghettos. There is an outrageous waste of talent in those places, for many reasons, but free kit and dedicated staff would cover a lot of them.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
We have all girl and all boy schools in the UK and people that go there get so much sexual frustration that once they are out of that environment they just let loose.
I figured you and the other guys just coordinated times to meet each other in the school bathrooms and jerked each other off.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
We have all girl and all boy schools in the UK and people that go there get so much sexual frustration that once they are out of that environment they just let loose.
As long as the little wannabe whores get their whore on after they leave I'm happy. Every sane person, male & female, has a whore period. Go forth and slut it out my child.

Treadstone06

I got 2 words for ya...
Apr 20, 2015
Pay off all my and my closest family/friends bills; buy/build a house, make sure I have good running vehicles and find a financially brilliant person I trust to make sure I'm well off the rest of my and my kids lives. After that I blow probably 100,000 on various activities and a vacation or 2.
Finally I would try and start a business or sorts that helps people get things fixed that can't afford to pay the whole bill or even all of it. Basically, the company would facilitate discounts with local service providers where possible or just cover the costs when necessary.

Also, I'm now a season ticket holder somewhere in the NFL.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I like your style chief
chief...i would have dozens of german Sheppards of all colors..best companions and protectors ever..
I would love all colors too. You are right, they are the best.

Here's my boy.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Find a top notch financial advisor and turn that 150 in 300.

Family, property, etc.

Go thirds with Sparkuri and Pella on that mountain fortress. If they'll have me.

Help Chief design the amusement park for dogs. I think slower fatter sheep are a must for the older pack members.

Then I'd build a school near the ghetto I'm from and work on a syllabus that works for disadvantaged kids rather than against them and build more millionaires or just happy well adjusted humans.

Hire pro sports coaches for sports clubs in ghettos. There is an outrageous waste of talent in those places, for many reasons, but free kit and dedicated staff would cover a lot of them.
Thanks for the help!

I'll be making a charitable contribution to your school!

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've always told my wife if I hit the lotto I would build a castle. She is absolutely against it regardless of how it's designed inside. Do not understand her sometimes.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Pay off the house we're currently in, and the wife's student debt, help our families out as necessary. Become a silent partner with a couple small local businesses I really like. They're doing okay, but they'd be doing a lot better with a partner that had some deep pockets to fund their businesses growth. Then buy some property out in the country I could fish and hunt on, and build a log cabin on it. Then I'd start a program to adopt dogs from the local shelter, train them for field work and companionship, and then set them up with appropriate families who would be a good home but might not have the means for the intensive training required.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
She sure gives those bottles hell!
We call her the recycle dog. She finds them on her walks, carries them home. Chews on them for a little while then we toss them in the recycle bin. Cleaning up the neighborhood one bottle at a time.