Society Let's Talk About The Community Standards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
My acc is set to "discouraged user", the site is extremely funky and it's supposed to drive me and others away without outright banning me.
Sorry, what? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Sorry, what? I have no idea what you're talking about.
Let's just say I can hardly use the forum & pms, it usually gets worse the longer I stay logged in.
Just to answer you I had to log out and in 3 times now.

"Discouraged user" is a setting an Admin can make to your account, to well, discourage you from being here. There is just one Admin making decisions right now.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Let's just say I can hardly use the forum & pms, it gets worse the longer I stay logged in.
Just to answer you I had to log out and in 3 times now.

"Discouraged user" is a setting an Admin can make to your account, to well, discourage you from being here. There is just one Admin making decisions right now.
How are you able to confirm that?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
You sure you didn't get bullshitted? The site has only ever had 2 decision makers, and they both still hold their positions.
Yes I'm sure.

Its a sneaky way of doing things, but it is what it is. You see nobody is gonna complain to him about a ban, and if you tell people what's happening it sounds weird. I get it. It's still what's happening tho.

You can chose not to believe me, of course, or think that I deserve it or what have you.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmmm sounds interesting. Only time I got logged off was immediately after an update.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yes I'm sure.

Its a sneaky way of doing things, but it is what it is. You see nobody is gonna complain to him about a ban, and if you tell people what's happening it sounds weird. I get it. It's still what's happening tho.

You can chose not to believe me, of course, or think that I deserve it or what have you.
Save me the "poor me' routine. If that's what's going on it's fucked, but at least one of the mods who left was extremely disgruntled in the weeks leading up to his leaving. As we've all seen over the past few weeks, people have no problem with trying to flip the table over on their way out the door.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
A former decision - maker confirmed it to me.
If that so, then you know it happened to me as well, because my account was wonk for 2 days.
So are you saying somebody wanted me gone or discouraged?

Have you reported it to tech and given your device and specifically described your technical issues?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
If that so, then you know it happened to me as well, because my account was wonk for 2 days.
So are you saying somebody wanted me gone or discouraged?

Have you reported it to tech and given your device and specifically described your technical issues?
Mine was too leading up to my 30 day pinking.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
If that's what's going on it's fucked, but at least one of the mods who left was extremely disgruntled in the weeks leading up to his leaving. As we've all seen over the past few weeks, people have no problem with trying to flip the table over on their way out the door.
I'm not sure what you wanna say. It may not have been Wild @Wild?

1. He hates me
2. He could have taken it off if he didn't want me to have it
3. So he clearly wants me to have it

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
This "discourage user" setting is completely fucked if true.