General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Funny how this thread shifted after yesterday’s report
I don't think anything has shifted yet

Most in this thread consider that report Conspiracy Bullshit

I doubt they even listened or read anything that any of the "tards" post

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Him: *Says I'm a Qanon follower/peddler and hopes I die in a fire because he knows it to be the worst way to die.*

You: "Yeah, the chan forums are concerning."

Who's him?
Who are you talking about?

Why did you quote me as if I said someone should die in a fire?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'd been wondering but it's been for fucking ever and I lost interest. Nothing was gonna happen anyways so it doesn't matter really.
That doesn't make censoring reports or discussion of the state of our democracy acceptable.

It matters to many.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
sparkuri @sparkuri almost made me buy a $900 Israeli gas mask for COVID
true story
I have a dr.s appointment in an hour.
These retards want me to wear a Chinese surgical mask OVER a freshly opened N95, for a pandemic that's long over, a disease that has an uphill battle to kill me, I already have antibodies to, in a county in "phase 1", and masks which are highly ineffective for anything more than creating bacterial challenges from lymphoid apoptosis.
I'm walking in there with a MIRA gas mask with filter to make a point.
True story.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have a dr.s appointment in an hour.
These retards want me to wear a Chinese surgical mask OVER a freshly opened N95, for a pandemic that's long over, a disease that has an uphill battle to kill me, I already have antibodies to, in a county in "phase 1", and masks which are highly ineffective for anything more than creating bacterial challenges from lymphoid apoptosis.
I'm walking in there with a MIRA gas mask with filter to make a point.
True story.
20210716_111246.jpg

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I've been disappointed by Republican "leadership". I've never seen a party so gripped by the fear of crossing a single individual. Nixon was as much of a bullying asshole but at least colleagues were willing to address it back then.

I attribute all of it to our fascination with and endless love for whatever is shallow, and whomever is obnoxious.
Nixon was FAR less of a cunt than Trump. Look at the 1960 election vs Kennedy. Nixon carried more states, lost the national popular vote by 0.1% (not 4.1% like Trump did) and was a statesman about it. Trump was a FAR worse President than Nixon on basically every level, up to and including corruption.

??

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nixon was FAR less of a cunt than Trump. Look at the 1960 election vs Kennedy. Nixon carried more states, lost the national popular vote by 0.1% (not 4.1% like Trump did) and was a statesman about it. Trump was a FAR worse President than Nixon on basically every level, up to and including corruption.

??
You think that's bad, just look at the election of shiek baron von snitzmayer of kazhakstan in 1174AD. He lost the popular vote by 2.3% and carried most prefectures, yet the decision stick casting clearly were pointing in the opposite dire....wait a minute.

Are you Cindy O?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
There is no way, Vutu was way cooler and far more dangerous, but couldn't drive an ambulance as the lights sent him into seizures.
He can’t be Cindy O either
She actually showed some class when I dealt with her.