General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I know, right?!? The other day when Ice Cube said “How long until we fight back?” I felt the same way. The perpetrators of these acts need to be held accountable!

At first I assumed he was talking about the fact that from 1976 to 2005, 94 percent of black victims were killed by other African Americans. Then I figured he was referring to percentage of people killed by police officers annually being Whites: 55% Blacks: 27% Hispanic: 19%.

Turns out I was way off! He just intended to incite violence to keep up a false narrative despite factual statistics pointing to the contrary. But, ya know, “fuck da police” right?
You had me in the first half... not gonna lie

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
U see that one dude had a Criss Vector or whatever that unique firearm is?
U ever see one of those?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCT3w-jkSn4
Yea I always hmm and haww when I see one in a gun shop. I want one, I'm just not sure how bad I want one. The recoil system is pretty neat, but honestly using an adjustable gas block and a muzzle brake I've eliminated muzzle flip and rise on my AR's in a much simpler way.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I didn't realize black people lived in Minneapolis but I guess I have my answer.

Overflows riots and looting now moving to St Paul apparently, looters upset the can't loot the Target store there.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
it is pretty dumb to not loot a work boot store which I would assume is like a redwing or caterpillar stores work boots are actually pretty valuable and easy to sell in the ghetto as most folks in the ghetto work blue collar jobs that is one of the rackets for swapmeets here they resell what I assume are stolen work boots for like 70 bucks instead of 200.