Sports MachoMan, Jake the Snake and the snake bite.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Anything involving Macho Man should be allowed in any forum.

I remember watching this on Saturday mornings superstars of wrestling and being horrified.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
First athlete "star" I ever met was Macho Man.
I told him to step into a slim jim at DIA in 95.
Hulk Hogan was wearing a neck brace, Elizabeth completing the trio.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
That podcast with Jake the Snake was awesome.
Jake is one hell of a storyteller.
I laughed hard at many of his stories.

He could change the tone from funny to sad and horrible in a minute.
I felt very sorry for him when he told the stories about him and his sister being sexually abused when they were kids.
Horrifying disturbing stuff.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I only vaguely remember that story, but I believe it was his snakes but they were under someone else's care.
I just remember his name in the headlines. I tried to look it up just now and not much info available other than the snake was starved to death. Interestingly enough, apparently the cobra that bit macho man died a few weeks later too.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
listen to the podcast.
Sounds like his snakes didnt live long.
It takes a it more than an elderly jake the snake for me to be able to stomach rogan.

When looking up the snake, I did find this funny quote online though (actually had a bunch of people talking about the snakes, but this stuck out)
MILLION DOLLAR MAN’ TED DIBIASE:

“I have never loved snakes…and I didn’t like Jake’s snake either! (laughs)

They would bring him a snake at the beginning of a tour, and he would be responsible for that snake until the end of that tour. Then the snake guy would come back and get the snake and Jake would go home.

He’d have to take that snake to his hotel room every night…he’d put it in the bathtub and run water, keep it moist or whatever. And the snake got out of his hotel room I don’t know how many times. Can you imagine – sleeping in a hotel room and you gotta get up in the morning and think, ‘I wonder where the snake is…’

And you know, the snake would be under the bed, coiled up in the bed springs (laughs) and you know, he was bit a few times…

I know it was a real burden for him at times to haul that snake everywhere.

The scariest one he had was the cobra.

This cobra is chewing on Savage’s arm. And I thought…you know what? There is not enough money to [make me] do that! (Laughs)

No…not for me.”

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Jake is a funny guy. At one point Jake was talking about Vince wanting him to wear some fruity green tights and just says "I aint no FAGGGOT" and Joe immediately launches into another question to try to bury it like a cat burying a turd

Oct 24, 2015
Anything involving Macho Man should be allowed in any forum.

I remember watching this on Saturday mornings superstars of wrestling and being horrified.
I like hearing some of those shoot interviews. Was listening to one with the Honkey Tonk Man. Wish Rick Rude was alive just to hear him in an interview.