Mackenzie Dern makes me wish I spoke Portuguese!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
arnoldo is like 6'2" the woman in that picture must be 6'2" aswell damn that offspring would have some crazy genetics.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can speak more Portuguese than her and I can't speak a fucken whisker of it

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I can speak more Portuguese than her and I can't speak a fucken whisker of it
I noticed Anya Taylor-Joy has the same sorta thing going on with her accent. She sounds different depending on which interview you hear her on and when it is. I think she moved around the world as a kid so maybe that is why.

new-mutants-illyana-rasputin.giftumblr_a0b92b6c7437bba9f6ae112cec45081b_9569bb9c_250.gif

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She's a complete bullshitting cunt!!

Fucken fake accent motherfucker.

Be who you are

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
She's a complete bullshitting cunt!!

Fucken fake accent motherfucker.

Be who you are
It's not only that. It's also that she acts like she's forgotten how to speak English eventhough she was born and raised in Arizona where she graduated high school lol...

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's not only that. It's also that she acts like she's forgotten how to speak English eventhough she was born and raised in Arizona where she graduated high school lol...
It's fucken madness and embarrassing and it somehow winds me up

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020
It's not only that. It's also that she acts like she's forgotten how to speak English eventhough she was born and r
Who gives a shit?? Growing up in Arizona, she probably thought "Jesus Christ I need to learn another language so I don't sound like these cousin fucking hillbillies."

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Who gives a shit?? Growing up in Arizona, she probably thought "Jesus Christ I need to learn another language so I don't sound like these cousin fucking hillbillies."
I actually learned to be a Hiller Billy from someone in Arizona. Only time I had elk as well. It was good

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Who's blaming her for learning another language? I can speak two (English, Spanish) and wish I knew more. The issue is her pretending to not know how to speak her first learned language and pretending to need a translator for it as well...

Also why are you attacking our fellow Arizonan Filthy @Filthy?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Who's blaming her for learning another language? I can speak two (English, Spanish) and wish I knew more. The issue is her pretending to not know how to speak her first learned language and pretending to need a translator for it as well...

Also why are you attacking our fellow Arizonan Filthy @Filthy?
don't blame me for your ugly fuckin cousins.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I noticed Anya Taylor-Joy has the same sorta thing going on with her accent. She sounds different depending on which interview you hear her on and when it is. I think she moved around the world as a kid so maybe that is why.

View attachment 66017View attachment 66018
I have distinctly different accents in different circumstances.

I'm an Aussie, but I've been in NZ for long enough that my accent has softened. Talk to another Aussie for 10 seconds, my original accent comes roaring back and I'm unconsciously using 10x as much Aussie slang.

I also grew up in houses filled with old native Dutch speakers who learned English as adults. Talk to a Dutch person or a German or anyone like that, now my brain automatically reverts back to being a kid, and I unconsciously mimic the speech patterns and some of the accent that I was surrounded by in my formative years.

Take one minute of footage each of me talking to a Kiwi, an Aussie and then a Dutchman, and you can splice them together and I'll look like a ridiculous fake poser. But nope, my brain is just instinctively responding to what I'm used to being surrounded by. ?

??

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I have distinctly different accents in different circumstances.

I'm an Aussie, but I've been in NZ for long enough that my accent has softened. Talk to another Aussie for 10 seconds, my original accent comes roaring back and I'm unconsciously using 10x as much Aussie slang.

I also grew up in houses filled with old native Dutch speakers who learned English as adults. Talk to a Dutch person or a German or anyone like that, now my brain automatically reverts back to being a kid, and I unconsciously mimic the speech patterns and some of the accent that I was surrounded by in my formative years.

Take one minute of footage each of me talking to a Kiwi, an Aussie and then a Dutchman, and you can splice them together and I'll look like a ridiculous fake poser. But nope, my brain is just instinctively responding to what I'm used to being surrounded by. ?

??
I get that mate - I'm kinda similar. My normal accent is a pretty strong West Australian drawl. However, when talking to people who I think I need to give very strong respect to, my voice does go very neutral.

Also, when I'm around my Portuguese parents who speak like they just stepped off their plane to Australia despite being here for 40 years, I do end up speaking like a character from the Wog boy.