Mackenzie Dern Misses Weight for Second Pro MMA Fight at Legacy FC 61

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
The video doesn't show in the OP, and if I follow the link I have to wade through 30 minutes of weigh in video.
Weird. When I click on it, it shows a clip of just those two women weighing in. 1 minute and 6 seconds long.

Maybe you are following the link to the article rather than the "streamable" video link? I can't figure out how to make those videos show up on this forum, but if you click the link below it, it takes you right to the short clip.

Technical difficulties are a boner killer.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Weird. When I click on it, it shows a clip of just those two women weighing in. 1 minute and 6 seconds long.

Maybe you are following the link to the article rather than the "streamable" video link? I can't figure out how to make those videos show up on this forum, but if you click the link below it, it takes you right to the short clip.

Technical difficulties are a boner killer.
Got it to work. Maybe I was wrong about you.

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
lol seriously though, is there a way to post video clips from "streamable"? I can't figure it out. Obviously there are a lot of different options for posting, so I'm assuming there is a way somehow.

Maybe you could attempt to post the video that I tried to link to in the first post? The one of the weigh in?

P

Punch

Nope. Seems you need to follow the link. I know very little about tech.