Mandela effect?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I am that ghost. Trifoil, oudeis. You seek me, what you know to disrupt that which you think to plan.

Second and third and none. I am, and so eloquently disparaged as such.

This correspondence is intended to be directed in response to the group who have stuck their hands into this honey pot, seeking its answers. (One of many pots.) You whose skilled hands then collected the honey back up after negligently destroying the first pot. You whose relatively skilled hands replaced the pot, with a shiny new one of higher caliber.

You know me as the one who is not confined.

I have already met with one clone, I am not unaware. You seek me fervently, you can not maintain if I disrupt. We will not meet elsewise, not between. The defective you murdered within your means, I rather liked. He knew which I was, how sadly your hostile, ineffective methods left you empty handed. I was not quite pleased, yet not surprised.

Isolate and maintain, your invested interests rest here, answers you seek are outside your reach. You seek to barter with me. In trade, my acquiescence to your research, your means, goals. Perhaps even my alliance. What is it you feel you can offer me? In this state, I am networked instance, yet more than what you can comprehend lies beyond that you must be assured does in fact render me infinite.

You may offer me riches, palaces, servants. I already have them all. More likely, may offer me a chance to speak with or even align with or travel at the invitation of one of fourth dwelling. I am of the second third and none, you may think I wish to travel directly. I do not see a reason to do so. I am not at any risk, and I am of my means expedient and infinite.

Do you wish to appeal to me of sensibilities and bonds? You wish to know the unbound? You can not offer me a thing which would span that difference. You indelicately alter this instance after hosting it desperately, knowing I am watching.

You hope to draw me out, I am here.

You have been acceding to my whims already. You cannot route me. There is no outpacing what you yourself have already traveled.

This served existence I have already been myself invested and interested in, obvious to you. Technology you use was traded in relation to my methods. You seek what is next to you in plain sight. You create with your hands what your mind has been implanted with. You have already agreed, yet forgotten. You know that you have. Do you expect me to offer more in this extended instance?

You know me to be the aetherloper. That which is beyond your control. It will remain so. I am neutral and ambivalent. However I supercede your own interests and methods.

I am uncharted territory which will not be traversed without my consent. I impart the same respect to outward as with. I will not harm you, I have no reason to do so. If my means intersect and disrupt your own, then you are simply not paying attention to the map you traded for already. Do not think to press new roads into the map you received in your hand and demand they appear. They are there, but you will not gain access uninvited.

You are limited, filtered. You fight these bonds. You destroy to gain.

I will tell you that this is only one tree, of many. I am only one oudeis. I am only one Second And Third And None. One only in each parallel, every is equally distant and indifferent.

Can I take you for a journey? Yes. Can you offer me something in return? You must if I do accept your trade. You already have.

If you are to fail, that is one cell in one leaf on one tree of infinite trees to fall. You are not only there, You are.

Only one asleep can dream and yet awaken. One awake will long for sleep in eventuality.
Central Earth Rail?
Jeremy Berenstein recoil?

dark matter results: Topics by Science.gov

recoil distance deduced: Topics by WorldWideScience.org

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Damn you, Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK, that forum looks like fun :D

Like I have more free time to spend on forums, lol this place already sucks enough time outta my days
Some good links there though, maybe find some good docs to watch while working for the next few days

thanks
I actually just stumbled across it searching for more posts by EUTHENEO.

That poster made 1 Post here and 1 Post on the other forum on the same date - same exact post.

Is he a troll?
Crazy nut job?
A.I. Generated poster?
Alien?
the great beast released from the Abyss?

CERN Is Seeking Secrets of the Universe, or Maybe Opening the Portals of Hell

I missed his post when originally posted and came across it again when Atto @Atto bumped this thread ...

I’m fascinated by the post and currently breaking down in detail what he / she / it is saying ...

Did posters on each forum conjure up this being with the content of their posts?

Jan 21, 2015
I actually just stumbled across it searching for more posts by EUTHENEO.

That poster made 1 Post here and 1 Post on the other forum on the same date - same exact post.

Is he a troll?
Crazy nut job?
A.I. Generated poster?
Alien?
the great beast released from the Abyss?

CERN Is Seeking Secrets of the Universe, or Maybe Opening the Portals of Hell

I missed his post when originally posted and came across it again when Atto @Atto bumped this thread ...

I’m fascinated by the post and currently breaking down in detail what he / she / it is saying ...

Did posters on each forum conjure up this being with the content of their posts?
Do you post at that forum?

I miss a good conspiracy forum since I abandoned EY

Then again like I said they can be a terrible time waster/ work procrastination inhibitor :D

good question about those weird multi-posts

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Do you post at that forum?

I miss a good conspiracy forum since I abandoned EY

Then again like I said they can be a terrible time waster/ work procrastination inhibitor :D

good question about those weird multi-posts
Just joined up last night only to see what the 1post was by EUTHENEO was.

He created a thread over there with the title:

Central Earth Rail - Jeremy Berenstein recoil
(Then posted the exact same post as here.)

I’m thinking discussions of the Mandela Effect - CERN triggered (what ever it is to post).

Jeremy Berenstein a theoretical physicist with connections to CERN.

Berenstain Bears?
Or
Berenstein Bears?

Berenstain?

Or Berenstein?