General Mark Cuban covered for wife beater

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Good to see these holier than thou hypocrites being exposed. Hope Oprah, Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, Rachel Maddux, and Wolf Blitzer are next.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Good to see these holier than thou hypocrites being exposed. Hope Oprah, Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, Rachel Maddux, and Wolf Blitzer are next.
While I don't care for her one bit, I'd rather not have to hear about anything to do with Maddow's sex life.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Does it bother you that the best Reds player for the last decade is Canadian and has no postseason ABs? He isnt even good enough to get you to the playoffs.
Not really, no.

Does it bother you that your catcher looks like a hood rat with that neck tattoo?

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Not really, no.

Does it bother you that your catcher looks like a hood rat with that neck tattoo?
You mean the GOAT? Nah he is a good dude. Had some big games in the playoffs, does your team even know what they are?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Did not read article but I think I got it from the comments in this thread.- Ozzie Smith beat Rachel Madduw after winning gold gloves but not getting a hit in the playoffs because a hood rat catcher with a neck tattoo was in the playoffs. Is that right?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Did not read article but I think I got it from the comments in this thread.- Ozzie Smith beat Rachel Madduw after winning gold gloves but not getting a hit in the playoffs because a hood rat catcher with a neck tattoo was in the playoffs. Is that right?
In a nut shell, yeah.

To quote Crash Davis from Bull Durham: "We're dealing with a lot of shit here."

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Did she refuse to make a sandwich?
Did he have to tel her twice?

If the above are answered in the affirmative, then what exactly is the problem here?