General MAY THE PINK, BE WITH YOU.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Actually, no , I changed my mind you can't have one.

T

The Big Guy

Which, conversely, if grilled first is actually pretty decent on a burger.
Theres a Peruvian burger place near me. They have a burger with pineapple, apple sauce and a crushed bag of chips on the burger.

Guys from the gym dragged me there. It was ok. The apple sauce threw me off bigtime tho.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Theres a Peruvian burger place near me. They have a burger with pineapple, apple sauce and a crushed bag of chips on the burger.

Guys from the gym dragged me there. It was ok. The apple sauce threw me off bigtime tho.
Was probably guinea pig.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

Yeah that sounds strange...was it the idea that threw you off or the taste/consistency? Do they have a website? All I seem to do at the moment is cook or get inspiration online for something to cook. Apple sauce on a burger has just sent me all of a dither, lol.

M

member 3289

Is it in a shitty neighborhood like your apartment or can white people go there too?

T

The Big Guy

Yeah that sounds strange...was it the idea that threw you off or the taste/consistency? Do they have a website? All I seem to do at the moment is cook or get inspiration online for something to cook. Apple sauce on a burger has just sent me all of a dither, lol.
It was kinda soggy. Plus I just said I'll get what they get. Heres a pic of "a" burger not sure if it has apple sauce. But you can see the crushed chips

Dont get me wrong I ate the whole thing. We just finished sparring and were starving

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Good lettuce and tomato ratio, part of what I liked about Raleigh's.

The charbroil is what makes me favour BK over McDonalds.

It’s a flavouring I’m afraid, that smokey taste is from a lab.

true story.

I’ve just cooked my first waygu beef burger, kept it simple , just a ciabatta roll, cheddar cheese and a grilled onion slice.

have to say it was pretty good

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

true story.

I’ve just cooked my first waygu beef burger, kept it simple , just a ciabatta roll, cheddar cheese and a grilled onion slice.

I've had Kobe beef burgers. In fact best burger I had was at a small little bar/ restaurant attached to a hotel. A clothes shop attendant recommended it to me. She was right. Best fucken burger I ate

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It was kinda soggy. Plus I just said I'll get what they get. Heres a pic of "a" burger not sure if it has apple sauce. But you can see the crushed chips

Dont get me wrong I ate the whole thing. We just finished sparring and were starving

Definitely guinea pig

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Gordo means pig.

Rest of it means Guinea.

I heard you have to boil them like lobsters

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

Just went to their website, the apple sauce really does look quite unsettling. I get the potato chips for texture though.
Their hotdogs sound amazing.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

true story.

That sounds awesome. I'm the sort of heathen that would drown it in ketchup and Colmans, all that good work you put in would be wasted on me.