Mayhem Gonna Mayhem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
Sad hes been to my house 3 times . No Beep. Hes really a good guy. I cant believe all this shit but it needs to end. He cant stand being out of the spotlight

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Sad hes been to my house 3 times . No Beep. Hes really a good guy. I cant believe all this shit but it needs to end. He cant stand being out of the spotlight
That's what I'm saying. He seems like a great guy, but something happened a couple of years that set off this chain of events. I don't know if it's being out of the spotlight, drugs, alcohol, mental illness. Just hope he gets help because he's a talented dude that could be doing great things in life.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
That's what I'm saying. He seems like a great guy, but something happened a couple of years that set off this chain of events. I don't know if it's being out of the spotlight, drugs, alcohol, mental illness. Just hope he gets help because he's a talented dude that could be doing great things in life.
He doesn't even puff herb !

TFK_likatiga

First 259
Feb 19, 2015
Is it true that Howich always smelled terrible? I remember hearing or reading that some time ago, but don't know that it was ever confirmed. If true, why did he stink? I believe I heard that he wanted to smell as bad as possible because he felt it gave him some kind of advantage. Was I being trolled?
No, he doesn't stink. I trained with him right during fight camp too and don't recall a stink.

He smells like the multiverse