VID McGregor-Ariel Interview

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nice on Conor doing this, show's he hasn't sold out, and understands the reach Ariel has in the MMA world.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
through 3:30 - i really like this version of conor. very humble, and logical. i hope he sticks to this shtick. the version that rubs money in peoples faces turns me off

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
the pimp shtick will probably earn him more money. but he has plenty of financial freedom now. im really pulling for him to be a role model because millions of kids are going to try to emulate him as they move forward in their lives
not only kids, but MMA fighters, he's inspiring so many fighters not getting there due paid to think more about their independence and financial security. He's changed the game.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
not only kids, but MMA fighters, he's inspiring so many fighters not getting there due paid to think more about their independence and financial security. He's changed the game.
Conor is the Abraham Lincoln of MMA.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
through 3:30 - i really like this version of conor. very humble, and logical. i hope he sticks to this shtick. the version that rubs money in peoples faces turns me off
I've been saying this since the beginning. He's great when he sticks to being reasonable and poignant, not so much when he's acting a fool.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Happy for Conor, win or lose he's setting himself up for life and his stock only rises.

When he loses to Floyd he can just say "yeah you beat me in a boxing match, but in a real fight you'd get killed so fight me now in MMA" and when Floyd declines, Conor saves face.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Dont know how anyone can watch that and not be a fan.
Great interview by both Ariel and Conor. Conor seems more at peace, more humble, and more mature since the birth of his son. He also seems extremely confident heading into this fight.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Thanks, I hope to contribute here
This place is sick. Peole actually rememebr that there are humans on tje other side of the computer. I'd consider alot of people herereal friends, even tho I've never met them in person

U come across like an awesome addition to the community.

During fight nigjts, if ur bored, they set up a live chat. Pretry impressive technology. Alot of us are usually there BSing during tje fights

Good time