General ME with Dana White lol,maybe others ill post also in this 1 thread..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kevinbarbers

Jan 25, 2020
Lol I can't stand that guy. Good interview though.
yea im still working on the interview part. alot of my videos r me just hyping them up lol, but im out here just trying to get better. And I see your one of the Administrators for this site....great site man, first day here and im really loving everythiung about it.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
yea im still working on the interview part. alot of my videos r me just hyping them up lol, but im out here just trying to get better. And I see your one of the Administrators for this site....great site man, first day here and im really loving everythiung about it.
Thanks man. Everyone has different interview styles, so do you. Be unique. Look at the Schmo for example. Dude's killing it now. Good luck and appreciate the kind words about the site.

kevinbarbers

Jan 25, 2020
Thanks man. Everyone has different interview styles, so do you. Be unique. Look at the Schmo for example. Dude's killing it now. Good luck and appreciate the kind words about the site.
thanks bro appreciate that alot. for sure, only been doing this since...October Really, so any chance i get to interview anybody i take it, thanks again for the support

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
thanks bro appreciate that alot. for sure, only been doing this since...October Really, so any chance i get to interview anybody i take it, thanks again for the support
You should connect with MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK. He's attended like 150 live events and is at Bellator 238. We hook him up with press credentials when we're lucky enough to nab them, and he gets a lot of access to fighters. Has a nice podcast going to.

kevinbarbers

Jan 25, 2020
You should connect with MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK. He's attended like 150 live events and is at Bellator 238. We hook him up with press credentials when we're lucky enough to nab them, and he gets a lot of access to fighters. Has a nice podcast going to.
i would for sure be down for that!! thank u for even considering me for that... truly means alot, i would love to and for sure keep me in mind. Il be on this forum all the time. also can find me on instagram kevinbarbers ...im pumped and humbled for you to say that to me.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
i would for sure be down for that!! thank u for even considering me for that... truly means alot, i would love to and for sure keep me in mind. Il be on this forum all the time. also can find me on instagram kevinbarbers ...im pumped and humbled for you to say that to me.
You guys done jerking each other off now?

Welcome!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Guy puts fucken lettuce on his tacos, u should ban him