General Meghan Markle Apparently Wants to Raise Her Baby As A Vegan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This business with Markle and whichever dude is her husband has really shown me the UK is actually into the royal family. Like all these years I just thought it was a troll job, but they take this stuff seriously.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Lol. I wouldn't exactly call a combat helicopter pilot "unskilled", but I guess it's not just the U.S. that has trouble finding jobs for veterans?

6th in line for the throne is not really giving up much other than the lavish lifestyle, right?

I can't speak for Canadians and how they feel about it, of course, but from the perspective of someone whose dad wasn't great at keeping his family safe and preferred impressing others, I think Harry's cool and I support his choice, even if there is a little Yoko action happening there.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol. I wouldn't exactly call a combat helicopter pilot "unskilled", but I guess it's not just the U.S. that has trouble finding jobs for veterans?

6th in line for the throne is not really giving up much other than the lavish lifestyle, right?

I can't speak for Canadians and how they feel about it, of course, but from the perspective of someone whose dad wasn't great at keeping his family safe and preferred impressing others, I think Harry's cool and I support his choice, even if there is a little Yoko action happening there.
You obviously didnt read the article!. The Beaverton is a satire site.

M

member 3289

I don't think I have ever lied on here - pretty pathetic actually. I need to come up with something juicy. Let me think on it a while.
Say you do a lot of dangerous and illegal shit and also have mad sex with crazy bitches. You can even lie and say you get STDs sometimes as a result.

No one has ever done that before.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Why are we in here hating on the French?

They helped us win the revolutionary war.
Have you ever read about the Marquis de Lafayette? That slick son of a bitch was such a bad A. After being a total baller he then goes on a grand tour of the entire US. Apparently when he showed up in New York almost 100,000 people line the streets to celebrate him. Imagine that crowd size for one guy in the early 1800s.
He then went on tours all over the US and every city tried to outdo itself.

If New Orleans weren't on the Mississippi and an important southern cotton and slave avenue, it would likely not have the large black and poor population and decades of state and federal neglect. Even as it is, New Orleans and the rest of southern Louisiana holds a completely unique culture compared to the rest of the world and especially the rest of the US.

The French got rolled on in world war II because everybody else let them. America wasn't getting involved at that point and the British just lol'd
The only reason it wasn't the British getting marched on was proximity. There was enough appeasement before then as Germany had already marched the Rhineland and other historic territories testing the will and response of other powers.

The French have hot women. They have the foreign legion. Paris is a completely unique city. They have great wine And even their average French soldiers are much better shape than ours. Granted much smaller force so they can be more selective.

The French rock and their influence in Louisiana is awesome.

Speaking of influences related to that map above, we'd have a ton of a German influence if weren't for our fear during world war II. We squashed that inside of a generation.
I don't worry much about the land of my ancestors and that stupid French bashing that started since the 2003 Irak invasion (Who was right btw???)
But talk about New France and you'll get me started.
Was about to intervene but I didn't have to, splinty laid a ton of historical knowledge here to set the record straight.

There's some beer and wine waiting for you in Montreal sir.
But none of that boiled steak nonsense.

M

member 3289

I don't worry much about the land of my ancestors and that stupid French bashing that started since the 2003 Irak invasion (Who was right btw???)
But talk about New France and you'll get me started.
Was about to intervene but I didn't have to, splinty laid a ton of historical knowledge here to set the record straight.

There's some beer and wine waiting for you in Montreal sir.
But none of that boiled steak nonsense.
France/Quebec same shit