Mercedes Terrell appreciation thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
TheEmperorRises @TheEmperorRises Normally I'd complain about doing what you've done and posting things that are already posted in this thread but for some reason I'm perfectly fine with it in this instance.

CutmanMatt

MMA Hematologist
Jan 31, 2016
I've been inside Mercedes. Be jelly.

By that I mean she had a nasty case of the flu once and I gave her an IV so she could soldier through an event. She's a true professional.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I've been inside Mercedes. Be jelly.

By that I mean she had a nasty case of the flu once and I gave her an IV so she could soldier through an event. She's a true professional.
It's a good thing that she's part of Bellator and not the UFC. USADA would sit her sweet ass down for 2 years after you just ratted her out for using scandalous shit like an IV.

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015
Are there any pics on the web of Mercedes' folds? For scientific research, of course. Gynecology's a hobby of mine.

Hopefully they're nicer than Jade's. I was hoping for nice, pink, papercut looking puss from Jade, but she had that blackish roast beef look. It was a little disappointing, but I still wood

Anyway, are there any pics Mercedes' chach?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Are there any pics on the web of Mercedes' folds? For scientific research, of course. Gynecology's a hobby of mine.

Hopefully they're nicer than Jade's. I was hoping for nice, pink, papercut looking puss from Jade, but she had that blackish roast beef look. It was a little disappointing, but I still wood

Anyway, are there any pics Mercedes' chach?

View: https://youtu.be/pguMUFyJ3_U