Might have to break my new neighbors off..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I let one neighbor know what I do for a living knowing it would get around the neighborhood not to mention blown all the way out of what I actually do so that helps keep any issues that might arise to a minimum.

I'm cool with most of my neighbors except for the ones across the street. Young couple which I'm sure are dopeheads with 4 young kids. Neither work, music blaring all hours of the day and night, always getting power/water shut off. You know the type. The kids aren't taken care of so everytime I fire up my grill/smoker(which is a good 2 or 3 times a week). I make sure I throw a pack of hotdogs on to give to the kids. They know if the grill has smoke coming out of it I have something for them. Sometimes it's chicken legs but always something.

I'd like to kick the shit out of them but it wou;dn't do any good. The grandmother is just as bad. We knick named her Mrs Crabtree because she looks like the bus driver from SouthPark. I have never heard a person in my life curse more than this lady. She was screaming one night at the kids when the wife and I were leaving and I stopped to watch. She saw that I was watching and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT "! After a brief moment of me just looking at her and not responding she yelled "WELL FUCK YOU THEN" flipped me off and went back to yelling at the kids. She's a classy 70 year old.

HG can be the meanest sob on the planet but he also has a huge heart especially when it comes to kids.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
What's sad is none of us immediately thought, Call the police about the drug activity as a first solution. If they came, they wouldn't do anything other than a noise complaint. There'd be no undercover operation, no warrant issued to gain entry, hell they probably wouldn't even just drive by a lot or park nearby to discourage the criminals. Too bad.
I said it first post, second paragraph. ALWAYS establish a paper trail first. As much as we would all love to deliver street justice, it's not that simple.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Btw they aren't home...came home my girl has a 101 temp so ill take care of her instead..I'm sure I will be seeing them..thanks for the advice..and if anything goes down I'll post the vid or the story of what they say...I honestly don't want to hurt then if I dont have to...but i can fight and will if they cross the Timber Line..

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I wouldn't be nice. Not at all. I would have been, had they not said anything to your step daughter.

If I heard they'd made fun of the kid, I'd go over straight away and kick off. They'd have to back pedal pretty hard to avoid getting stomped. Piece of shit bullies.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I wouldn't be nice. Not at all. I would have been, had they not said anything to your step daughter.

If I heard they'd made fun of the kid, I'd go over straight away and kick off. They'd have to back pedal pretty hard to avoid getting stomped. Piece of shit bullies.
Oh gawd you're so hot.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015

I like your style homie..This is what I want to do...as you understand we have another gear most dont and aren't afraid to go into it..I would Lee Murray all of them Essex style...it would be like sicking a pitbull on a pug...

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Martial law be enforced if they dint recognize..

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Hey can you ask if they deal X before or after the fight? I'm planning a vacation & I like it.
Lol they got meth mouths...They aren't stylish enough for designer drugs..

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
If you are going to kick off with them as you describe, let me impart some experience. I have slammed two people on concrete in my time. Both times I thought they were dead. I'm 155lbs, so I can only imagine the destruction a guy your size would do.

I'm not telling you not to slam anyone but understand that you WILL fuck them up and potentially KILL them. As they are neighbours, you can't just run away. You will get arrested.

Not that I want to tell you how to beat someone up but if it were me, I would go over and call them on their bullshit and probably hoof one in the guts or chest and take it from there. They go flying, everyone sees you mean business but no ambulances - and more importantly, police cars - are called.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If you are going to kick off with them as you describe, let me impart some experience. I have slammed two people on concrete in my time. Both times I thought they were dead. I'm 155lbs, so I can only imagine the destruction a guy your size would do.

I'm not telling you not to slam anyone but understand that you WILL fuck them up and potentially KILL them. As they are neighbours, you can't just run away. You will get arrested.

Not that I want to tell you how to beat someone up but if it were me, I would go over and call them on their bullshit and probably hoof one in the guts or chest and take it from there. They go flying, everyone sees you mean business but no ambulances - and more importantly, police cars - are called.
imo just engage, duck under, lift them up from behind to throw their balance off, put them in a full nelson and make them eat dirt for a bit, let them out of the full nelson, turn them over to their back in a full mount and grab them by the throat and smack him in his mouth about 20 times with your free hand as a warning and to let them know they are your bitch........just so they feel helpless and realise things could get a lot worse if you ever felt like inflicting more damage..........not too much damage, but enough to get the message across.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
imo just engage, duck under, lift them up from behind to throw their balance off, put them in a full nelson and make them eat dirt for a bit, let them out of the full nelson, turn them over to their back in a full mount and grab them by the throat and smack him in his mouth about 20 times with your free hand as a warning and to let them know they are your bitch........just so they feel helpless and realise things could get a lot worse if you ever felt like inflicting more damage..........not too much damage, but enough to get the message across.
Fuck are you sexy Robbie....I'd kill for a romance novel like this

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just skull fuck them in front of their friends, that'll get the point across.