Migration Phase 2 - FAQ ongoing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Sup, matey. Nicely done.

Only thing apart from the dark thing I'm missing is the hover over alert thingy. It was so nifty I've cursed at Facebook for not having the same feature...it's sort of like "use the force". Might that function return? It really isn't a hardship having to click, it was just nice.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Are you aware that you can search giphy from the site?
Just clicking the button

yes
I am

I usually just search gif of choice via google and then copy paste

so over half my gifs are not giphy

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Fuck me I'm starting to feel like a whiner now. Not sure I like having to click twice to rate something. Before I just had to aim at the right one. I could browse and click the appropriate button as I saw fit.

I might experiment with the old way but its not preferred. It's limiting mobile layout with icons all over the place.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I might experiment with the old way but its not preferred. It's limiting mobile layout with icons all over the place.
I found something else. The page button is gone from the top of the page. And at the bottom it's only an arrow.

Before I could jump two pages forward or back, at the top or bottom of the screen. In big threads (such as chit chat, most posts in history btw) having to scroll through the page and click forward or back will become a chore. An option at the top would be a good addition. Well I say addition, you've just removed it.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I found something else. The page button is gone from the top of the page. And at the bottom it's only an arrow.

Before I could jump two pages forward or back, at the top or bottom of the screen. In big threads (such as chit chat, most posts in history btw) having to scroll through the page and click forward or back will become a chore. An option at the top would be a good addition. Well I say addition, you've just removed it.
Top isn't coming back. Its more vertical space to scroll past EVERY time. That's the kind of stuff that's going away. It's not good design. Especially on mobile. Even the header will be shrunk eventually.

Temporary brought the bottom buttons back on mobile for you.

You owe me a screen shot and/or a link for any other issues. Save me the time of finding the thread you want me to see the behavior you want changed.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Top isn't coming back. Its more vertical space to scroll past EVERY time. That's the kind of stuff that's going away. It's not good design. Especially on mobile. Even the header will be shrunk eventually.

Temporary brought the bottom buttons back on mobile for you.

You owe me a screen shot and/or a link for any other issues. Save me the time of finding the thread you want me to see the behavior you want changed.
Will go test

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
in the text box right beside the smiley face is an icon insert image .just paste the url of the gif in there
it tells me to talk to an administrator or something
told ya I'm stupid
gotta go to work.
will stop shitting up thread and try to figure it out later.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hold up let me go to one in the middle
Clicking the thread took me to the most recent post (which I made) bottom page counter had only the current page number, some dots where I could enter the page number, and a prev button. I clicked the prev button a couple times and the page numbers expanded. To this.

(Most pages in tmmac history btw)

If I click it one more time it shrinks back down to just one page, the dots, and the prev button.