Monday Night BRAWNNNNN!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
They're advertising the hell out of it down here. Everyone is talking about Naitch

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Heel Sami is better than Face Sami, despite being the exact same character.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
I had the entire show spoilered for me by some people I know that went to the show (Since it was recorded earlier today) and I have to say, I'm looking forward to the show

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Heel Sami is better than Face Sami, despite being the exact same character.
Sami did a shoot talking about this. Said Vince wanted him to stay the same and the people would eat it up. He didn't agree and didn't understand. But then as he came out dancing and smiling like normal. People ate it up. Said Vince truly is a genius.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I had the entire show spoilered for me by some people I know that went to the show (Since it was recorded earlier today) and I have to say, I'm looking forward to the show
Wait, you mean they didn't do like the UFC and make people go at 3 in the morning?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Oh me too good brother

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Sami did a shoot talking about this. Said Vince wanted him to stay the same and the people would eat it up. He didn't agree and didn't understand. But then as he came out dancing and smiling like normal. People ate it up. Said Vince truly is a genius.
Think i listened in on that one. Where he mentions his character is like the ex girlfriend antics you think are annoying in hindsight?

Edge and Christian's podcast is a great listen.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Wait, you mean they didn't do like the UFC and make people go at 3 in the morning?
If I remember correctly, they were out of the building by 9 or 10pm local time. Just going by memory of when I went to Raw a few years back. Was in the building around 5.30pm, they recorded Superstars before the main show, then the whole thing was done at 10pm

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Think i listened in on that one. Where he mentions his character is like the ex girlfriend antics you think are annoying in hindsight?

Edge and Christian's podcast is a great listen.
Yeah that's it. But. For every Braun Vince has. There's 5 sister Abigails.....