Monday Night Raw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That's a fair point, but they could also taper the direction of the show. Have the 8-9 block be a little more PG, PG-13, and then from 9-10 work your way from AA to a hard R.
They could, but it limits where you can put certain stories, if you have been making something very edgy between, say these two guys, you could then never involve them in a lead off segment otherwise you'd have to tone it down, mixing the pg and pg-13 can lead to some confusion and needlessly neutered elements. You could do it but have to structure the show very differently.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
The last hour is mostly commercials for crying out loud!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
They could, but it limits where you can put certain stories, if you have been making something very edgy between, say these two guys, you could then never involve them in a lead off segment otherwise you'd have to tone it down, mixing the pg and pg-13 can lead to some confusion and needlessly neutered elements. You could do it but have to structure the show very differently.
I think really they'd just need to keep the excessive violence and language toned down. Every now and then, I'll flick on the tv and Main Event will be on. It's a completely different show, but they run largely the same story lines.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think really they'd just need to keep the excessive violence and language toned down. Every now and then, I'll flick on the tv and Main Event will be on. It's a completely different show, but they run largely the same story lines.
I don't really necessarily mean that edgy include blood and excessive brutality, more of loosening on their language restrictions. The worst part of PG to me is it bans exclamation mark language and gestures.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't need the blood or the hardcore beatdowns to like this but the sanitized language when two people are beating on each other is where this loses effect for me and the scripts have no potential at all (shouldn't be scripted at all but). If you're going to script it and sanitize people's anger in what is a competition of simulated brutality it comes off very tacky to me.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If I hear two grown men say "Kick your butt" when talking about this stuff I'm gonna puke.

Stone Cold saved the company and he is practically from a different brand entirely now.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wyatt's should be Authority hired goons for a while then get out of control.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If there is no run in while he beats him down again this is purely to make HHH seem more heel against Roman, still won't work.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ooooo. I kinda like that HHH v Bray teaser. I'd much rather see that than him vs Roman.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Cole needs to chill tf out with his calls.

"Dirty deeds!"

"He hit him with the Dirty Deeds!"

"Dean Ambrose hit HHH with Dirty Deeds right here on W-W-E Monday Night Raw on USA Network sponsored by Pampers!!"

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ooooo. I kinda like that HHH v Bray teaser. I'd much rather see that than him vs Roman.
it would be under some assumption that HHH has even more run in him with a title which is a scary thought TBH, they need to move on even if it is someone the crowd hates, have it be a hot potato for a while then.

But HHH holding a title is a sign of nothing but bad backstage,

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Can we talk about Mauro for a sec? He's been transitioning very nicely. Wonder if they have any plans to slide him into the spotlight.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Can we talk about Mauro for a sec? He's been transitioning very nicely. Wonder if they have any plans to slide him into the spotlight.
I'd say unlikely, because he calls the matches like they're fights. On a personal note, I love him.