Monday Night Raw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I knew it, they weren't going to give Cass a real shot to show his stuff.

Total retard show.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Steph and Shane laughing at a jacket took longer than Cass got to do anything.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Okay, so ultimately. I'm confused.
Confused about them never giving a guy who was carrying some pop and sympathy reaction for Enzo any actual shot at a showcase?

When I joked about the third option, I wasn't totally joking.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"I need to see how Cass reacts to being bumped for a gimmick end to the show that totally sinks the ship, it's important in his development, I'm Vince, where's my muscle mags and ky jelly?"

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Confused about them never giving a guy who was carrying some pop and sympathy reaction for Enzo any actual shot at a showcase?

When I joked about the third option, I wasn't totally joking.
Confused about why you had Cass out there at all. Or why you'd make it the main event just to have no match at all.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Confused about why you had Cass out there at all. Or why you'd make it the main event just to have no match at all.
Because Vince, that's why and apparently New Day vs Washed up Boys was more important to be 10 + minutes than having Cass work Jericho and Ambrose interfere at the end and cut the Jacket apart anyways.

You can't seriously believe that intelligent booking was the intent, no no no, gimmicks and sports entertainment hastage moments, WHY NEED ANY WRESTLING FOR THAT?!?!?!?!?!!?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
So I didn't miss anything important? Who won the Club/Somoans match.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
WWE is such trash i cant even watch for 5 min, and this is coming from a die hard wrestling fan since i was like 8. It fucking saddens me what wrestling has come too. I mean its really really bad

really really bad

like total shit

like utter fucking garbage

like ABSOLUTE SHITE

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
##%%%%%####

Well. Just woke up and headed to work. Saw there was No Raw thread. The other site is way down as well tonight. People eating Darierre Squares instead of Booty O's.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Ï really don't know how New Day keeps turning out the hits like this, Brilliant.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Love those guys. I'm off to work now. Will check in for results. Lol at Anderson leaving Gallows hanging on the fist bump. Just hanging.....