My first thread here.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Do you train UFC?

Favorite fighter and why?

How long have you been married and how many times?

Why did you come here?

Do you consider yourself loyal or nah?

Where did you grow up at?

When was your last street fight & what was the outcome?

Do you have kids? If not, do you want to have one or more?

Does your penis head get purple when you're extremely turned on? Is it long and skinny, short but chubby, or long and fat?

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
I trane UFC in my garage with a heavy bag and some free weights. Its been a few years since ive been on the mats but am starting Jits again on the 15th.

Favorite fighter? Active or retired. Either way its BJ Penn. a true warrior who never gave 2 shits about weight classes. Its a fight.

Ive been married only once, for 11 years.

Because Frank Rizzo said to come rock the boat.

Yes im very loyal, but fuck me over and ill kill you myself.

I was born and raised in Napa California. I currently live in the CA central valley but home will always be San Diego.

About a year ago someone at a pizza parlor started shit. It was handled. He was laid out and my hands were swollen. My thumb knuckle will never be the same. BJTT-laski1979 @BJTT-laski1979 was there.

I have 2 children that i know of. 1 boy, and 1 girl. Boom bada bing grand slam = vasectomy

No my penis doesnt turn purple. If it did i would seek medical attention. It long and medium would be fair.

Last edited:

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I trane UFC in my garage with a heavy bag and some free weights. Its been a few years since ive been on the mats but am starting Jits again on the 15th.

Favorite fighter? Active or retired. Either way its BJ Penn. a true warrior who never gave 2 shits about weight classes. Its a fight.

Ive been married only once, for 11 years.

Because Frank Rizzo said to come rock the boat.

Yes im very loyal, but fuck me over and ill kill you myself.

I was born and raised in Napa California. I currently live in the CA central valley but home will always be San Diego.

About a year ago someone at a pizza parlor started shit. It was handled. He was laid out and my hands were swollen. My thumb knuckle will never be the same. BJTT-laski1979 @BJTT-laski1979 was there.

I have 2 children that i know of. 1 boy, and 1 girl. Boom bada bing grand slam = vasectomy

No my penis doesnt turn purple. If it did i would seek medical attention. It long and medium would be fair.
You are fucking great!!

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
yours was an impromptu thing and didn't have the proper buildup BJTT_Pella @BJTT-Pella my dear. Maybe we can do a BJTT massive AMA. I gotta think on it some first. I'm gonna go think on it in Lady Perv -_-