NASA cuts space station live feed to hide UFO

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Then who would watch the stream and all the sudden cut the camera? Are they paying people to watch it live and also paying people to watch what they are broadcasting? I'm no rocket scientist, but that doesn't make sense to me. They on the other hand are rocket scientists.
LOL exactly.
Though it's well documented that every time there's been an "anomaly" appear on the feed, it goes down a couple seconds later.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
My first thought was meteor.
Yeah. A meteor. Totally more likely than an alien shuttle craft that warped in from 129 light years away full of homonid clones sent to check on one of their many Petrie dishes we call home.

canofsticks

I'm just here for the rumham
Aug 4, 2015
They DO have a tape delay FYI...
and apparently someone watching it 24hrs a day...
I'm not sure there's any actual tape delay other than the delay it takes the signal to relay across the comm satellite and back to ground control.

What made you think matter-of-factly there was a delay?

LOL exactly.
Though it's well documented that every time there's been an "anomaly" appear on the feed, it goes down a couple seconds later.
From an old thread I created showing TMMAC mission control (here)

Here's one of the display screens. The second and third line are Loss of Signal and Acquisition of Signal timers. They count down the time between a LoS and AoS as Station trades communication from one comm satellite to another. So these down times are known well in advanced and are planned for.

I've never witnessed video feeds being randomly or suspiciously dropped from mission control itself and there's always two or three showing Station.

Admittedly, those cameras aren't the same ones being used by the HDEV project (at least, to my knowledge) but they will still drop at the same time as the other ones simply because of a LoS.

Last edited:

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
LOL exactly.
So I guess what you are insinuating is, they are doing this as a service they don't have to do, with no income from it whatsoever. But they pay people to watch it 24/7 and pull it down if something suspicious could be seen? And those people should have a high knowledge of everything out there I suppose.., and should make good money keeping those secrets.

What a crazy waste of resources.