General Nature Pic you took yourself

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just now.
Cracked up some eggs off a planter 20240921_182142.jpgon another momma accidentally.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think the recluse would be scarier to me, not sure I have seen one yet but I know they are all around here

Do you diatomaceous earth the hell out of your permitter and easily cleaned rooms?

I went wild with it in a storage shed I had(tossing in air and using a gas blower to spread it lol) and I didn't and don't really have any spiders or bugs in there. Might help. It also works in the ground for some period of time. I'd be dusting the hell out of some shit. Does kill the good shelled bugs as well I think.
I use it around ant issues, it's such a large perimeter I'd go broke.
I also use it now, as suggested, in a pump spray on the plants.
I need to get a beat on large quantity food grade 50# sacks.

CasketCaseZombie

Aug 13, 2024
I think the recluse would be scarier to me, not sure I have seen one yet but I know they are all around here

Do you diatomaceous earth the hell out of your permitter and easily cleaned rooms?

I went wild with it in a storage shed I had(tossing in air and using a gas blower to spread it lol) and I didn't and don't really have any spiders or bugs in there. Might help. It also works in the ground for some period of time. I'd be dusting the hell out of some shit. Does kill the good shelled bugs as well I think.
Yeah it kills anything with an exoskeleton. As soon as it gets wet it’s useless.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My cat fought off 2 wild boar & a black bear that tag teamed him.
At first it was just 1 wild boar, & my guy just f'd him up, it screamed "HELP!", and the black bear heard & jumped in the fight. It was back & forth, and you could tell the bear wasn't ready for this much cat, that's when the second wild boar came barreling in.

"Whoosh!"
"Grind!"
"POW!!!"

"RRRRRRRRRIIIIIPPPPP!!!!!!!"
As the ground was shredded in the furious trampling!

Screenshot_20240921_235917.jpg