Personal NEED HELP - First International Trip since Trump Became President

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
The pimps in Stockholm, will see you coming a mile away. You are going to be turning tricks in a Swedish bath house before your plane has finished unloading all the luggage.

M

member 3289

Do Canadians really think that people outside North America can tell us apart?

I mean I know you're all naive but come on.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I just don't want to be constantly harassed. I want to be able to have normal conversations with people, without them expecting me to explain the actions of a douchebag I didn't even vote for.

I ain't about that life, man...
Just tell them you are from Florida

They will have plenty of questions that don't involve Trump.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
It doesn't take long. A few beers above 4% and you kids are exposing that red, white and blue belly.
Canada actually has a pretty crappy beer culture compared to the micro breweries in the u.s even Mexico is starting to brew better beer than canada on a micro brewery level

the only great beer in Canada is la fin du monde from unibroue in montreal

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Canada actually has a pretty crappy beer culture compared to the micro breweries in the u.s even Mexico is starting to brew better better than canada on a micro brewery level

the only great beer in Canada is la fin du monde from uni broue in montreal
Have you checked out the craft brew industry in Canada, specifically Western Canada, in the last year or two?

Micro breweries popping up everywhere. The beer stores where I live carry more 'craft beers' than they do 'big name' beers. The pubs carry 1 or 2 traditional beers and then like 10 different style beers from various craft breweries around the west-coast.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Have you checked out the craft brew industry in Canada, specifically Western Canada, in the last year or two?

Micro breweries popping up everywhere. The beer stores where I live carry more 'craft beers' than they do 'big name' beers.
Canada is still light years behind the u.s,germany,Brazil,mexico,belgium,russia, and even spain when it comes to craft beer brewing and innovation

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Canada is still light years behind the u.s,germany,Brazil,mexico,belgium,russia, and even spain when it comes to craft beer brewing and innovation
I tried a mixer from Unibroue once, I dont think I bought it again honestly.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
That joke flopped the first time, why do you think it will do any better the second time around?

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Do Canadians really think that people outside North America can tell us apart?

I mean I know you're all naive but come on.
Our accents are probably the only thing. Minnesotans sound Canadian imo so if you don't have a thick southern accent or a Newfie accent I bet they wouldn't 100% know.

Honestly, our country's aren't that different besides some laws and subtleties.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Canada actually has a pretty crappy beer culture compared to the micro breweries in the u.s even Mexico is starting to brew better beer than canada on a micro brewery level

the only great beer in Canada is la fin du monde from unibroue in montreal
Spoken like a man who's never been to Canada.

We have delicious beer...baleed dat.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Beat me by one minute.
I'm not even saying we're best than whoever but to think Canada is light years is ridiculous. Just the micro breweries and the culture in Vancouver, Whistler, interior and the island alone are pretty incredible.

I spent time in the US PNW lots too and they have lots to offer as well.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I tried it after reading this. I'm not a fan of IPAs but their other beers are great.
The Departure Bay Session Ale is my go too.

I also enjoy the Cathedral Grove California Common they release this year.

In house, they have a great Smash Citrus Ale.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
lol if I actually sat here an listed award winning craft beers from the U.S from the past 30 years it would be a huge list and that beer one is only one style of beer the U.S has award winning beer in every style imaginable.
Just save us the time and flop that big dick out on the table bro.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Just save us the time and flop that big dick out on the table bro.
the original contention was that Canadians have better beer than the U.S and that is not even close to true most of the things being done in Canada with beer are just things the u.s micro breweries did first in the 1990's

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
La Paix @BirdWatcher what do you think of Tree Brewing?

We get their mixers up here and some singles in cold tall cans at the liquor store.

I picked up a Pilsner today on our dog walk.

I like the red can Amber Ale.

I enjoy a few, not necessarily my go too but I buy it over a larger mainstream brand any day.