New angle of McGregor making Tukhugov do the chicken dance with a left hook after he jumped in the cage

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
But I know something about you
You went to Cranbrook - that's a private school!
What's the matter, dawg? You embarrassed?
This guy's a gangster? His real name's Clarence!
Funnily enough, Cranbrook is the name of one of the most expensive private schools in Australia. But it is an all-boys boarding school for moulding the future elite of Sydney's homosexual community, not for Melburnians. I was forced to go to public school. Not only did it allow non-white people to attend, but in something that would shock the upper classes of Australia even more, they allowed females. Yuck.

Instead of spending our days and nights having naked towel fights with all the lads in between games of lacrosse and polo before a 'hazing' ritual of being spanked with a paddle and a strict curfew at 8pm, we were forced to play strip poker with girls while getting drunk all night. It was hell. The rich just don't know how good they have got it.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Don't let your biased opinion always go one way buddy...Want to join us on the English side?
I don't, I respect the mans combat ability, always have, doesn't blind me to his bullshit is all.

Hahah my girlfriend is half English, i have family in England, I have a few English friends, sides have no flags.