General New Zealand weightlifter Laurel Hubbard becomes the first trans Olympian.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
how the fuck are men competing vs women in the olympics?
Because they're "women" now.
They kept all the advantages.
But I'm certain these trans women will be ecstatic when surgery can shave their bone mass and reduce muscular structure to make competition fair and they can go back to losing against other men.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I think, as I've said before, once the world sees this ludicrous situation rules will change.

People don't like men beating on woman.
I reckon combat sports might be the turning point.

You can't say that transwomen are allowed to compete against natal women in running, jumping, cycling, shotput....... but not kickboxing.

Let's have some musclebound Hubbard type ragdoll the competition and concuss a couple of women on her way to a judo gold medal, and even the woke activists will struggle to defend it.

??

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
If we are accommodating trans athlete’s preference to compete in whatever sex group they choose and gender is just a social construct anyway, then why the need for separate groups at all? Have them all play together and see who the best children, adolescents, and adults are in any given contest. I imagine supporters of this crap will change their tune very quickly when their own logic is used back against them and biologic males end up dominating all athletic competitions.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
I reckon combat sports might be the turning point.

You can't say that transwomen are allowed to compete against natal women in running, jumping, cycling, shotput....... but not kickboxing.

Let's have some musclebound Hubbard type ragdoll the competition and concuss a couple of women on her way to a judo gold medal, and even the woke activists will struggle to defend it.

??

As I've said before.

The kicker will be in the volleyball when Brazil play.

They have a man who played professional volleyball as a man.

Watch her spike a South Korean girls face and then the world will see the madness.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If someone identifies as handicapped can they compete in The Special Olympics?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Yes you can hauls.

You don't need need our permission you special bastard.

Just apply.
I want to play ping-pong against a guy who has to hold the paddle with his teeth.

I will fucking dominate.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
We’ve done some great things first in the world...

Split the atom
First powered flight (suck it Wright brothers)
Climb Mt Everest
Win the first Rugby World Cup
First sub 4min mile run
Bunjy jumping (thanks Vanuatu)
Invented the jet boat
Gave women the right to vote
Set foot on Antarctica

Sending a trans weightlifter to compete at the olympics probably won’t make this list.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Sex Chicken @Bizarro Moreno was considered a "trans athlete" on his high school wrestling team.

He's biologically male, he just has really, really, really low T.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
If we are accommodating trans athlete’s preference to compete in whatever sex group they choose and gender is just a social construct anyway, then why the need for separate groups at all? Have them all play together and see who the best children, adolescents, and adults are in any given contest. I imagine supporters of this crap will change their tune very quickly when their own logic is used back against them and biologic males end up dominating all athletic competitions.
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK - I was being facetious

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I appreciate the applause, and graciously accept it on behalf of all Kiwis.
It really should go to Bill Hamilton though.

How is your packing going anyway?
Everything is staged minus my desk and a few odds and ends. Friday after work I grab the truck and then try to beat or tie ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon . Thanks for asking and for hooking up The Shats.