Sports NFL 2024-25 Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Doomsday

Aug 13, 2024
OK, Kareem Hunt is back, baby! He looked good. Perine with a great goal line push, we haven't seen many of those for a long time. Worthy blowing the top off the defense, WHOOOOO! Love to see that. Chiefs run defense was stout. McDuffie is again an All-Pro. Undefeated still. The Rice situation is bad. It's unfortunate. Time for somebody else to step up. Skyy Moore is gonna get chances, I think. Will he do anything with 'em? I'm not confident he will. Worthy still needs more experience, but can make plays. I didn't get a chance to watch much of the offensive lines performance. Interested to see how Morris did.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
OK, Kareem Hunt is back, baby! He looked good. Perine with a great goal line push, we haven't seen many of those for a long time. Worthy blowing the top off the defense, WHOOOOO! Love to see that. Chiefs run defense was stout. McDuffie is again an All-Pro. Undefeated still. The Rice situation is bad. It's unfortunate. Time for somebody else to step up. Skyy Moore is gonna get chances, I think. Will he do anything with 'em? I'm not confident he will. Worthy still needs more experience, but can make plays. I didn't get a chance to watch much of the offensive lines performance. Interested to see how Morris did.
That game was very close
Chargers didn't come up with plays when needed as usual
KC moves to 4-0 somehow, 2 games up in the division

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It's mostly "just" good enough with this team. I want to win one by a couple TD's or 3, but I really shouldn't complain. A win is a win.
Yep
every win is an additional cushion in the race to make the playoffs
AFC west looks tough this year from what I have watched, gonna be a lot of tough games played between those 4

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I wonder how many murders we just witnessed with that overhead drone footage of Baltimore?

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Damn good playoff teams here going Head to Head.

Winner will have the tiebreaker if they end up with the same record.