Sports NFL 2024-25 Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

danggook

Sep 2, 2015
I didn’t even know “extreme dui” was a thing. Lol damn.
They also have super extreme DUI in az lol

A super extreme DUI is the most serious DUI charge in Arizona, and is given to drivers with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of 0.20% or higher. The penalties for a super extreme DUI are more severe than those for a standard DUI or an extreme DUI.

Some of the penalties for a first offense super extreme DUI in Arizona include:
Jail: A minimum of 45 consecutive days in jail, with eligibility for home detention after 3 days
Fines and fees: $3,750 in jail costs and fees, and $3,244 in fines and fees for the super extreme DUI
Substance abuse screening: A $50 screening
Alcohol abuse classes: 36 mandatory classes costing $585 each
Driver's license suspension: 90 days, including 30 days of no driving and possible restricted driving for the remaining 60 days
Ignition Interlock Device: Installation for 18 months, costing $1,800
SR-22 insurance: 3 years, costing $500 per year, for a total of $1,500
Auto insurance rate increase: $3,000 per year for 3 years, for a total of $9,000
Probation: Up to 5 years
Vehicle impoundment: Possible impoundment of your vehicle

BruteDion

Aug 13, 2024
Fat people food usually Mexican or soul food

Lacey has a thing for China food

It should shock no one. Every time Lacy walked into a Chinese restaurant and saw one of these bad boys he said "I'm home".

fat-chinese-god-statue-front-260nw-1032134323.jpg

panic686

Lurker
Aug 13, 2024
We have to officially put GOff in that category of QBs that were written off as Garbage that are revitalized with another team.
He's been a stud on the Lions

I was at this game and he looked great live. His reception was insane. He made it look like he wasn't doing anything with a slow jog and hands down ...and then ...BAM. TD reception

Last edited: