Sports NFL 2024-25 Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chimonos Revenge

Fortune and Glory Kid
Oct 28, 2015
lol Kraft just needs to hire the right people again. Current HC probably a huge mistake, bit off more than he can chew. IDK about GM too.
I think Mayo will be fine. He's working with sub-par talent still. Top it off with so many of their actual key guys currentl;y being hurt, there's just not a lot he can do with what he's got.
This year is a wash.
Get another high draft pick and take a left tackle

GM might be another story. The roster as it stands isn't 100% his fault, but he didn't help it much. This o-line was built poorly mostly by Belichick.

Chimonos Revenge

Fortune and Glory Kid
Oct 28, 2015
All the things, lol

Drake Maye’s first NFL career start is in the books.
💙

• 20/33
• 243 passing yards
• 3 passing TDs
• 5 carries, 38 yards
• 2 INTs

danggook

Sep 2, 2015

Dude was playing better when he was getting frequent butthole massages
I had an idea that the browns should hire some prostitutes to be his masseuses but not tell them they are prostitutes. They can initiate the butthole oiling stuff, honestly I think this would give Watson his confidence and mojo back.

BruteDion

Aug 13, 2024
Imagine if you would have parlayed that :oops:
Yeah it would have been so much more but I try to manage my gambling habit by not taking so many multi leg parlays. I'll just keep taking that small bit of cheese as I got. Look for deals and hammer thoughs.

I have 3x+ my money this year so I can live with that

Chimonos Revenge

Fortune and Glory Kid
Oct 28, 2015
They are not good defending the run, and guys like Diggs are high risk/high reward
If he's not guessing right, he gives up a lot of catches and yards

For the Cowboys defense to be good, they have to be playing with the lead, so guys like Parsons can pin their ears back and rush...and guys like Diggs can mop up the mistakes.

If the other team can run the ball down their throats and control the game....the Cowboys look like they did yesterday.

Gave up 184 yards on the ground

Chimonos Revenge

Fortune and Glory Kid
Oct 28, 2015
between BigChief and TwoCheekSneak not posting for like a month, it's been a peaceful season lol
not much arguing and temper tantrums

BruteDion

Aug 13, 2024
When evaluating defenses generally I follow the rule of that if you need a game to go a certain way for you to succeed then you are not a good defense period. It's been that way with Dallas for years and it's those games when the game script is going their way and they look good(key work is look) has convinced fans that they are a good defense. It was fools gold from day one.

The game of football is always built on the idea that the defense is chasing the offense and if you need that offense to be predictable because you are playing with a lead than you just are not a good defense.

Dallas has never been a good defense. They are a niche defense. When things are comfortable/suitable for them they show up.