Sports NFL 2024-25 Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BruteDion

Aug 13, 2024
Is there a story here i'm not aware of?
Ah. Sometimes I forget people aint degenerates like me who follow this shit all day.

So recently players have been saying that they want more privacy in the locker rooms from reporters. Dallas recently upped their fan access by allowing more to walk around the players areas. Both fans and reporters are invading privacy to different degrees. Dick watchers is a slang term of someone eyeball fucking you when you are in need of a moment to yourself like when you are dressing/hitting the showers/going to practice/etc.

Nuke for example often gets commented on about his hand size. People want pictures of his hands. Football commentators always go to far talking about how amazing a players body is...etc etc.

Players are just people...let them do their jobs and stop being so fucking weird. No need to talk about how strong or well built or see them changing in a locker room (as reporters love to do this shit).

BruteDion

Aug 13, 2024
For example that pic above is fucking weird. Men use hand size differences to get women by showing a women just how big your hand is compared to their soft small hand.

No dude should go to another man and say "hey, let's compare hand size because yours is massive". It's fucking weird and Nuke's facial expression after getting asked for a hand pick for like the 1000th time tells me be was over that shit long time ago.

Doomsday

Aug 13, 2024
I thought check hand sizes was pretty normal. There was an arm wrestler named Cleve Dean who lived down the road and everybody used to talk about how big his hands were. He was just a big dude. He drove his semi from the middle, and had a VW bug he drove from the back seat. Just pulled the front right out of there. At one time he was the best in the world.

1729894957872.png
1729895118323.png

BruteDion

Aug 13, 2024
I thought check hand sizes was pretty normal. There was an arm wrestler named Cleve Dean who lived down the road and everybody used to talk about how big his hands were. He was just a big dude. He drove his semi from the middle, and had a VW bug he drove from the back seat. Just pulled the front right out of there. At one time he was the best in the world.

View attachment 126121
View attachment 126122
Overall that's weird. He however may enjoy it as this seems like local legend type of shit. However the world he lived in is very different than the world pro-athletes live in.