Sports NFL 2024-25 Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Doomsday

Aug 13, 2024
Love seeing Green Bay and Houston coming up, exciting young teams with solid QB's. Going to make it hard for Mahomes real soon.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Love seeing Green Bay and Houston coming up, exciting young teams with solid QB's. Going to make it hard for Mahomes real soon.
It was good last year seeing Love, who people were calling a failure in the early part of his first season as starter, prove the doubters wrong.

BruteDion

Aug 13, 2024
Look, I'm telling you guys Jalen Carter is coming. He got held a bunch last night and still was making an impact. Give him 2-3 more seasons at this rate and he's gonna be the best IDL in the league after Chris Jones retires. He has no reason to be this good this early.

Only thing holding him back is we gotta see his stamina stay up for a whole season.

BruteDion

Aug 13, 2024

^ Me seeing that betting sites are cowards and will not set up a Justin Fields rushing yards prop bet

Chrit

RdotC
Aug 13, 2024
1725740880312.png

Chase officially questionable with a severe allergic reaction to poverty franchises.

danggook

Sep 2, 2015
Chase's holdout is kind of unprecedented, no? Is he even allowed a contract? I thought rookie couldn't get a new contract until they were going into final year. He's under contract for this year and has the fifth year option for next season.

BruteDion

Aug 13, 2024
Chase's holdout is kind of unprecedented, no? Is he even allowed a contract? I thought rookie couldn't get a new contract until they were going into final year. He's under contract for this year and has the fifth year option for next season.
They can't until year 3. I think you may have been right in the past though. I remember hearing they could not until the CONCLUSION of year 3 and for non-1st round picks that would be right when they were entering the final year of their deal.

Obviously since hes a 1st round pick and hes great his 5th year option was picked up. So his situation is different.

Doomsday

Aug 13, 2024
Who was the fucktard that called me a bandwagon? I was going to Chiefs games on the 90's. At Arrowhead against the Raiders! Oh yeah. What a fucking time to grow up. It was awesome.

Doomsday

Aug 13, 2024
Bo Jackson should have been a Chief. Carl Peterson had to be the one to fuck it up, right? I really don't know. How the Royals drafted him and the Chiefs ignored him I will never understand.

Doomsday

Aug 13, 2024
Marcus Allen was paying attention. Al Davis screwed him over and he came to KC and kicked some ass. Beautiful player! He had grace as a RB. Smooth and silky.

Doomsday

Aug 13, 2024
I got to see Joe Montana. Oh it was amazing. He was Cool. Coolest QB in KC since Lenny Dawson. Who is maybe more revered in KC than anybody not named Mahomes. What a guy. Drinking Frescas and smoking at halftime during the SuperBowl!
1725776686816.png

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I got to see Joe Montana. Oh it was amazing. He was Cool. Coolest QB in KC since Lenny Dawson. Who is maybe more revered in KC than anybody not named Mahomes. What a guy. Drinking Frescas and smoking at halftime during the SuperBowl!
View attachment 118080
The size of the helmet says a lot
let alone the shot of the QB getting a buzz on in uniform lol