General Noted Historian Donald Trump tweets out story he knows is offensive bullshit in response to terror

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
A separate politics forum would be cool
i used to agree. but now i buy the idea of it being within off-topic. because at least here, i get notifications popping up from both sides. almost all of them are retarded (just kidding), but at least the notifications dont feel like one-sided propaganda since we have a diverse community of friendly MMA fans =)

to anyone against them, block the people who post stuff you dont like and u wont get the pop ups in your notification screen

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
i hope trump gets 2 terms and don jr gets in in 2024 just so the liberal tears to run forever
Your political aspiration for America is to make slightly more than half the country furious? How about.... fixing the roads and shit like that?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Your political aspiration for America is to make slightly more than half the country furious? How about.... fixing the roads and shit like that?
Trump was trying to have an infrastructure press conference when that dickhead asked him if he supports the confederacy

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
Trump was trying to have an infrastructure press conference when that dickhead asked him if he supports the confederacy
I wasn't addressing Trump's aspirations. I was addressing the fact that you said you want him re-elected because he makes certain people unhappy. I hope Trump does good things for our infrastructure. It's in dire condition.

Let's not pretend that only one side of that press conference was aggressive and embarrassing.

TalkingLeaf

Nov 4, 2015
"No, I don't support the confederacy. But what I can tell you is the North would have had a much harder time, much harder time, defeating the South if the south had better roads, believe me. I know about history, way more than you, and the way they moved supplies around and how far troops trooped in day could have been much more bigly if the South had properly built, by American workers of course, the best workers in the world by the way, if they had better bridges and roads. The world would be a different place, and some would say a better place, some maybe, some would disagree, but one thing we, I mean I went to Wharton one of the best schools, got good grades, great grades, so I know a thing or two, if the South had better infrastructure the war would have turned out much differently, that much I can tell you. And you're still fake news, next question."

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I wasn't addressing Trump's aspirations. I was addressing the fact that you said you want him re-elected because he makes certain people unhappy. I hope Trump does good things for our infrastructure. It's in dire condition.

Let's not pretend that only one side of that press conference was aggressive and embarrassing.
you can pretend whatever you want .i hope he does great things for the country and the world and pisses off a bunch of pansies in the process

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
you can pretend whatever you want .i hope he does great things for the country and the world and pisses off a bunch of pansies in the process
So he wasn't aggressive and embarrassing? You prefer your president to lose his cool when speaking publicly to the press? I'm not sure that's what even Trump wanted to portray, because it was clearly counter-productive publicly. #ImpeachTrump was the number 1 trending topic in America immediately after that press conference.

Even if he was right about what he was saying (that's another discussion altogether), the way he handled himself was incredibly weak. Ironic that you use the term "pansy" to describe his detractors. He's the most thin skinned public figure I can think of, and we elected him to lead us.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So he wasn't aggressive and embarrassing? You prefer your president to lose his cool when speaking publicly to the press? I'm not sure that's what even Trump wanted to portray, because it was clearly counter-productive publicly. #ImpeachTrump was the number 1 trending topic in America immediately after that press conference.

Even if he was right about what he was saying (that's another discussion altogether), the way he handled himself was incredibly weak. Ironic that you use the term "pansy" to describe his detractors. He's the most thin skinned public figure I can think of, and we elected him to lead us.
yeah you are right.he it literally hitler

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
you should have probably just elected jeb bush instead.all the countries problems would have gone away over night

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
"No, I don't support the confederacy. But what I can tell you is the North would have had a much harder time, much harder time, defeating the South if the south had better roads, believe me. I know about history, way more than you, and the way they moved supplies around and how far troops trooped in day could have been much more bigly if the South had properly built, by American workers of course, the best workers in the world by the way, if they had better bridges and roads. The world would be a different place, and some would say a better place, some maybe, some would disagree, but one thing we, I mean I went to Wharton one of the best schools, got good grades, great grades, so I know a thing or two, if the South had better infrastructure the war would have turned out much differently, that much I can tell you. And you're still fake news, next question."

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
yeah you are right.he it literally hitler
you should have probably just elected jeb bush instead.all the countries problems would have gone away over night
You deflected. I never said who I thought would be better, and I never said he was literally Hitler. You brought those into the equation to make what I'm saying sound less reasonable.

I understand (though admittedly I don't agree with) the "he was the best available" idea. My issue is those that pretend he's actually a great fit for the presidency. You're right, our options all sucked. I never said they didn't, though. He's just a terrible example of a leader, and even if he's the best choice we had, we can still admit that he's not a good fit for the office.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You deflected. I never said who I thought would be better, and I never said he was literally Hitler. You brought those into the equation to make what I'm saying sound less reasonable.

I understand (though admittedly I don't agree with) the "he was the best available" idea. My issue is those that pretend he's actually a great fit for the presidency. You're right, our options all sucked. I never said they didn't, though. He's just a terrible example of a leader, and even if he's the best choice we had, we can still admit that he's not a good fit for the office.
best president ever

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i mean he isnt shoving cigars up interns asses or anything

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
he is getting super model pussy in the white house
Guarantee he hasn't had sex with Melania in years. He's 71 and his diet consists of microwave frozen dinners and oreos. There's not a boner pill on the planet that'll wake that lil guy up.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
bill clinton is 70 and he is still raping chicks
Has there ever been a conversation with a defensive Trump supporter that didn't include a Clinton reference?

To help you in the future, criticizing Trump does not equal endorsing the Clintons. It's actually possible to think they both suck.

(And they do)

But yeah, to continue the conversation, Bill doesn't carry the extra weight Don has, and he probably has a better diet. Don himself has said that he doesn't believe in exercise because the heart only has so many beats (which is ridiculous but sounds like something Trump would believe). What gets your heart going more than good sex? Sounds to me like Don probably abstains to protect his ticker.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Has there ever been a conversation with a defensive Trump supporter that didn't include a Clinton reference?

To help you in the future, criticizing Trump does not equal endorsing the Clintons. It's actually possible to think they both suck.

(And they do)

But yeah, to continue the conversation, Bill doesn't carry the extra weight Don has, and he probably has a better diet. Don himself has said that he doesn't believe in exercise because the heart only has so many beats (which is ridiculous but sounds like something Trump would believe). What gets your heart going more than good sex? Sounds to me like Don probably abstains to protect his ticker.
bill has seen hilary naked