VID NSAC hearing on Anderson Silva live now

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Soares is such a slimy grease ball. I would have tacked on an extra 6 months to the suspension just for having him as a manager

ErikMagraken

Posting Machine
Apr 9, 2015
$380K fine. One year suspension. If this took place under Nevada's new regime (comes into force this fall) he'd be looking at 3 years and a 50-75% of fight purse fine.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
what if anderson says fuck you i aint paying and retires and goes back to brazil. can they do anything to him?

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
$380K fine. One year suspension. If this took place under Nevada's new regime (comes into force this fall) he'd be looking at 3 years and a 50-75% of fight purse fine.
So Nick Diaz constantly pushing back his hearing is going to subject him to the new harsher penalties?

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
what if anderson says fuck you i aint paying and retires and goes back to brazil. can they do anything to him?
I thought UFC withheld bonuses until results are back etc? Though getting back 30% will be tough. I've just got back from the gym, blitzed through this on twitter and here, it all just seems so shady. correct me if i'm wrong, but a blue vial from Thailand..really?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I thought UFC withheld bonuses until results are back etc? Though getting back 30% will be tough. I've just got back from the gym, blitzed through this on twitter and here, it all just seems so shady. correct me if i'm wrong, but a blue vial from Thailand..really?
i just came in at the end too and this whole thing seems like a gong show

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Silva got off easy, and could be back in camp in a month. They only fined him based on his reported pay, and not his pay per view money. That mystery liquid in a blue vial from Thailand defense would've been insulting to anyone other than the NSAC, who were primarily focused on jacking up his fine to the maximum amount they could get away with and still appear to represent something more than regulatory incompetence.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Well I'll look forward to his immediate drop to 170. Meanwhile Bellator fighters Richmond and shlemenko get 2 and 3 year suspensions. The real moral of the story is cheat in Nevada not California.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Can anyone tell me who hired the hot chick to interpret? They contradict what she says and she's claiming they are providing different answers the second time the q is asked?

ErikMagraken

Posting Machine
Apr 9, 2015
Don't the new penalties kick in for any action from that date, any past dealt with under current penalties?
I believe so, I believe once the new penalties are in place they will be applied to people who failed after the new scheme came into force. Marijuana is an 18 month suspension and 30-40% of purse fine.