General Nsfw What would've happened to conor if he got on the bus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
WTF?
How is it that not one single person thought to step in on that after he dropped 30 or 40 unanswered punches and kicks?

Fucking pathetic.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
WTF?
How is it that not one single person thought to step in on that after he dropped 30 or 40 unanswered punches and kicks?

Fucking pathetic.
Based on the level of iq there, ashamed you would think any of those people have a caring body in their bones

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
WTF?

Fucking pathetic.
PRIDE RULES!!!!

Nah.

Somebody should have pulled him aside after the limp body rolled to the floor.

I'd only wish Timberland Boot stomps on my worst enemy.

Not a petty argument on a bus.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
PRIDE RULES!!!!

Nah.

Somebody should have pulled him aside after the limp body rolled to the floor.

I'd only wish Timberland Boot stomps on my worst enemy.

Not a petty argument on a bus.
I would have haymakered that motherfucker to next week as soon as he raised his foot to stomp.

You won. You made your point. Now go home.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
WTF?

Fucking pathetic.
Probably scared of the same behaviour.

Knee jerk me would have stepped in and would have probably been beaten to a pulp too.

She was a tosser but holy shit, I can't believe that.

M

member 3289

Not gonna watch the video after reading the reactions but I'll assume by the thread title that the person that gets on the bus beats the shit out of someone hiding under a seat

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
WTF?

Fucking pathetic.
That's person could be dead. That's messed up. I think we all need to stop posting things like this and things like that other thread with Syrian children. We honestly need to get our focus back to mma talk and we need to get away from politics and depressing crazy shit. Let's post what we love, hot chicks, mma, maybe a street fight that doesn't end in that kind of beating lol, and things that's make us laugh smile and maybe rub one out like Disciplined Galt @Galt does constantly.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
There are a lot of piece of shit people in this fucked up world. I suppose it could be debated whether or not he should’ve hit that person in the first place. However, no debate he went about a thousand times too far. That guy is a dirt bag asshole of a human. He should be thrown in jail for a long time for an assault like that.

M

member 3289

That's person could be dead. That's messed up. I think we all need to stop posting things like this and things like that other thread with Syrian children. We honestly need to get our focus back to mma talk and we need to get away from politics and depressing crazy shit. Let's post what we love, hot chicks, mma, maybe a street fight that doesn't end in that kind of beating lol, and things that's make us laugh smile and maybe rub one out like Disciplined Galt @Galt does constantly.
When you need to get ice from the ice maker in your freezer, do you have to ask your wife to get it for you?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
The thread title said "nsfw". It was nasty to watch but the clues were there.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Pitbull9 @Pitbull3744

Mate. MMA's in the MMA section, this is off topic. Meaning other than MMA. Yes, content in both of your examples were pretty harrowing but also heavily advised with caution to enter at your own risk. We're adults, no? There's been things I've witnessed on the stupid Daily Mail where they've given me no warning at all. Here, for the most part, we have respect for one another to give the heads up.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Pitbull9 @Pitbull3744

Mate. MMA's in the MMA section, this is off topic. Meaning other than MMA. Yes, content in both of your examples were pretty harrowing but also heavily advised with caution to enter at your own risk. We're adults, no? There's been things I've witnessed on the stupid Daily Mail where they've given me no warning at all. Here, for the most part, we have respect for one another to give the heads up.
I totally agree, I was just saying.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I assume he died or will die. Can't take that many shots to the head and not have brain swelling.

Fat Hing Dinger

Hing dinging 24/7
Apr 10, 2018
So much ugliness and hate. It's because the West has turned its collective back on God. Things like this simply don't happen in theocracies.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
1.don't square up to people on a bus

2.don't get in people personal space

=avoiding an ass beating.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
WTF?

Fucking pathetic.
They were his friends and probably laughed about it later considering they were dumb enough to upload this video