General Nsfw What would've happened to conor if he got on the bus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
That's person could be dead. That's messed up. I think we all need to stop posting things like this and things like that other thread with Syrian children. We honestly need to get our focus back to mma talk and we need to get away from politics and depressing crazy shit. Let's post what we love, hot chicks, mma, maybe a street fight that doesn't end in that kind of beating lol, and things that's make us laugh smile and maybe rub one out like Disciplined Galt @Galt does constantly.
Isn't that what the cageside forum is for
This area is for general discussion and sharing with others things that we see online

If you want just mma talk, just stay to the cageside

I can tell you 100% I will share every chance I get to expose bullshit like the staged photos, even if it includes sensitive matters
Fuck, I even warned people not to go any further in that thread at the very top of the post

Don't try to censor shit please
Not fucking cool

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Isn't that what the cageside forum is for
This area is for general discussion and sharing with others things that we see online

If you want just mma talk, just stay to the cageside

I can tell you 100% I will share every chance I get to expose bullshit like the staged photos, even if it includes sensitive matters
Fuck, I even warned people not to go any further in that thread at the very top of the post

Don't try to censor shit please
Not fucking cool
HAHA im not trying to censor anyone. Just happy thoughts in this fucked up crazy world we live in. Lift weights, eat food, smoke weed, fuck bitches, fuck bitches again, smoke some more, lift some more and eat even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
There are a lot of piece of shit people in this fucked up world. I suppose it could be debated whether or not he should’ve hit that person in the first place. However, no debate he went about a thousand times too far. That guy is a dirt bag asshole of a human. He should be thrown in jail for a long time for an assault like that.
I think he was justified to defend himself once the other guy touched his face
He went way over the line like you said though
He should be in jail for a long time, that's attempted murder
Honestly the person video taping should get in shit too for taping instead of stepping in to help

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
HAHA im not trying to censor anyone. Just happy thoughts in this fucked up crazy world we live in. Lift weights, eat food, smoke weed, fuck bitches, fuck bitches again, smoke some more, lift some more and eat even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry if I came off like a dick there, tired and smoking bowl and it just caught me off guard cause I tried my best to warn people in that thread

Feel bad gojng off on you a bit there, you're a good guy and great poster
Just felt I had to defend myself when I really didn't even need to

I agree happy thoughts are best
I'll try to find some happy stuff later today and post it

Oh

Leafs playoffs start tonight
Doesn't get any happier than that :)

Sorry bud

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Sorry if I came off like a dick there, tired and smoking bowl and it just caught me off guard cause I tried my best to warn people in that thread

Feel bad gojng off on you a bit there, you're a good guy and great poster
Just felt I had to defend myself when I really didn't even need to

I agree happy thoughts are best
I'll try to find some happy stuff later today and post it

Oh

Leafs playoffs start tonight
Doesn't get any happier than that :)

Sorry bud
If my Rangers are not in it, Im rooting for Toronto next. So GO LEAFS!!! Bring a cup back to Canada.