NXT TakeOver Chicago/ Backlash

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Is there a reason Bliss is wearing her shirt over her gear when she wrestles recently? Ala Rocky during his T Shirt phase? Or is it just because these matches are short?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Oh yeah, totally. They would have just mastered space travel, which we already did. Technically speaking, they are behind.
Well, we can't travel in the intergalactic sense, but I'd ask. Does anyone here believe we wouldn't be able to if we had spent our resources on space travel instead of on weaponizing everything?

Think about it, who wins in a fight. A rocket scientist or a UFC fighter?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Is there a reason Bliss is wearing her shirt over her gear when she wrestles recently? Ala Rocky during his T Shirt phase? Or is it just because these matches are short?
It's been going on for a little while. Charlotte was doing it for a while too. I assume it's just to sell merch. We all know that makes Vince's dick harder than any woman ever could.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Well, we can't travel in the intergalactic sense, but I'd ask. Does anyone here believe we wouldn't be able to if we had spent our resources on space travel instead of on weaponizing everything?

Think about it, who wins in a fight. A rocket scientist or a UFC fighter?
Thats a great point. I would worry due to their intellect, their defenses would be on par. Though I never understood why its always believed they would have lasers or an obsession with probing? I would think they would at least take an oral swab before going straight up there.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I thought they gave Joe the jobber entrance for a moment, not sure why I found that so funny

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I would worry due to their intellect, their defenses would be on par.
I think we'd be like fucking star fleet if not for all the incredible ways to kill each other we've come up with. People assume that if they're smart enough to travel across the galaxy that they're smart enough to make kick ass weapons. I'd argue we're just as smart, just spent our time in a different field.

In Lockheed we trust.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Aliens may indeed fly light years to earth. But nothing a logging chain, blow torch, vice grips and a leather belt couldn't straighten out.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I want Becky to put Ellsworth through a table so bad. Super kick miss into a Becksploder. Would love it. As we would with aliens.

Also discussing this with y'all, I'm not sure they would even come here. On the surface, humans must be terrifying to what we can assume be a sophisticated society that mastered galactic travel.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I want Becky to put Ellsworth through a table so bad. Super kick miss into a Becksploder. Would love it. As we would with aliens.

Also discussing this with y'all, I'm not sure they would even come here. On the surface, humans must be terrifying to what we can assume be a sophisticated society that mastered galactic travel.
That's another factor. Looking at us from afar, what resource could we possibly have that would be worth the hassle of a group who've proven since the beginning of recorded time that we're prepared to die for just about anything? We're like the Klingons from Star Trek.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
That's another factor. Looking at us from afar, what resource could we possibly have that would be worth the hassle of a group who've proven since the beginning of recorded time that we're prepared to die for just about anything? We're like the Klingons from Star Trek.
We have Alexa. And that's one fine galactic piece of ass.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
That ref should be fired, no 5 count on Reigns being in the ring?

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Finn Baylor vs Wyatt vs Joe
Reigns vs Rollins

Sounds like one hell of a show if theres no shenanigans. See y'all for Smackdown

Praise Alexa!