Lifestyle Official 2018 World cup thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’m going to download all blatant dives I recorded to YouTube then paste them into this thread

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
So apparently Quatar are considering a December WC because it will be too hot when the WC is normally played.

No domestic manager is going to let their best players go mid season for a month so I don’t know how that will work.

And fuck you, autocorrect.
all the leagues will stop games for a month, or so. its fucked up

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
So apparently Quatar are considering a December WC because it will be too hot when the WC is normally played.

No domestic manager is going to let their best players go mid season for a month so I don’t know how that will work.

And fuck you, autocorrect.
The sport is entirely about money, hence why they allow diving, feigning injury, shirt pulling, biting, drama majors, use of hands, etc., etc., etc.

Tell me Ronaldo, Neymar, bucktooth, griezman, frappe, etc didn’t dive like dolphins for a free kick? I have the videos saved on my phone and you agree they cheated

They will do whatever the natural gas monsters want them to do.....the sport is inherently corrupt and pointless......I hope all of you “fans” hate what the Qatar contingent does, it’s “just desserts” imo......

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

silentsinger @silentsinger you need to address that

I don’t want to hear from c u next cunt day as he’s gonna be crying if I release the videos

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've still not got over germanys early exit. I really wanted them to face England at some point so I could lose my voice singing ten German bombers