General Official 2022 Fantasy Football League

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yes.

he throws his head back and flops whenever he gets tackled.
they should be able to review those flags and assess a 15 yd penalty on the offensive player for Flopping
Have never been a fan of the protected QB era part of the current NFL

Used to gameplan to protect your QB via run game or blocking scheme, now you just call whatever and cry foul if tackled too hard or touched to hard

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Have never been a fan of the protected QB era part of the current NFL

Used to gameplan to protect your QB via run game or blocking scheme, now you just call whatever and cry foul if tackled too hard or touched to hard
QB is a vulnerable position, and a very expensive one, so I don't mind protecting the QB from savage hits.

but when players are flopping for calls to take advantage of that protection, they need to be penalized.
Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 15 yds. 2nd one is an ejection.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
QB is a vulnerable position, and a very expensive one, so I don't mind protecting the QB from savage hits.

but when players are flopping for calls to take advantage of that protection, they need to be penalized.
Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 15 yds. 2nd one is an ejection.
protect them with scheme
not refs

top qbs get the protection while other qbs get blasted = unfair advantage and inconsistent officiating

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm in Colorado Springs tonight. Had a productive brunch with Courtland and Nyheim...both understand that while winning is important, fantasy production is paramount.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Part of Melvin Gordon fumble troubles is because of his big ass buff arms and his relentless 2nd and third effort, biceps too big and he doesn't go down easy

Big motherfucker with some serious speed

Gotta secure that ball though big man
Now more than ever dudes are gonna be ripping at the rock

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
my team got all banged up now I guess MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK
The lineup I might actually have to start is only projected to score 138 points

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Jerry Jeudy can suck my dick.
broncos are so soft
I only felt good picking their strong young running back

but their soft asses got him hurt for the year

Russ is one of the biggest busts in trade history at this point, just horrible...would prefer drew lock no shit

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
broncos are so soft
I only felt good picking their strong young running back

but their soft asses got him hurt for the year

Russ is one of the biggest busts in trade history at this point, just horrible...would prefer drew lock no shit
Hoping their backup QB comes in and does something.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hoping their backup QB comes in and does something.
backup is Brett Rypien I think
He is smart as hell but has a 35 yard arm and is small with little mobility, defenses salivate when he is in a must pass down

2022 Russell Wilson so far this season, dude can't figure shit out and isn't leading a team in any way...This new coach is in hot water and the GM is thinking why did I give up all the picks for Wilson and give him a new contract before he even proved himself for the team

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
backup is Brett Rypien I think
He is smart as hell but has a 35 yard arm and is small with little mobility, defenses salivate when he is in a must pass down

2022 Russell Wilson so far this season, dude can't figure shit out and isn't leading a team in any way...This new coach is in hot water and the GM is thinking why did I give up all the picks for Wilson and give him a new contract before he even proved himself for the team
They're lucky that their defense is so good.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Every defense looks good against russ wilson
People are putting too much of this offensive debacle on Russ.

Joe Montana didn't look great with Marcus Allen in KC in 1993. They barely beat shitty teams and got smoked by good teams. They went to the playoffs and won a game, but that just tells you how bad most of the AFC was in the early 90s, and they didn't win again until Mahomes.

Didn't make Joe Montana terrible, but you can't replicate chemistry between complimentary offensive weapons

Aaron Rodgers doesn't suck just because there's no more Adams, it takes time. Unless you're an unrepentant cheater like Brady.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
People are putting too much of this offensive debacle on Russ.

Joe Montana didn't look great with Marcus Allen in KC in 1993. They barely beat shitty teams and got smoked by good teams. They went to the playoffs and won a game, but that just tells you how bad most of the AFC was in the early 90s, and they didn't win again until Mahomes.

Didn't make Joe Montana terrible, but you can't replicate chemistry between complimentary offensive weapons

Aaron Rodgers doesn't suck just because there's no more Adams, it takes time. Unless you're an unrepentant cheater like Brady.
I have watched every play
It sits on him and the head coach right now

I don't expect excellence or dominance, I expect competence for 50 million a year guaranteed and the next 3 years of team draft capital
Current Broncos QB play is a 4 out of 10 at best, that doesn't add up or satisfy

This isn't the 90's and Montana didn't get paid much and the league wasn't structured for QB success

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have watched every play
It sits on him and the head coach right now

I don't expect excellence or dominance, I expect competence for 50 million a year guaranteed and the next 3 years of team draft capital
Current Broncos QB play is a 4 out of 10 at best, that doesn't add up or satisfy

This isn't the 90's and Montana didn't get paid much and the league wasn't structured for QB success
Russ can't buy reps. New coach, new QB...but I feel you that patience is a beggar's virtue

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Russ can't buy reps. New coach, new QB...but I feel you that patience is a beggar's virtue
He isn't making good decisions pre snap or post snap
Isn't worth what they paid, regardless of chemistry

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He isn't making good decisions pre snap or post snap
Isn't worth what they paid, regardless of chemistry
it's a new offense for everybody, I don't think Russell the Love Muscle suddenly became a bad decision-maker...I agree that he's not performing at $50M/yr, should got some Jimmy when you had the chance.

:)