Society Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I feel Trump wins a fair election. But there's no way there won't be cheating.
Here’s my theory.

They cheat and she’s declared the ‘winner’ on election night.

The fraud is captured in real time by some entity or entities…military, SpaceX…I dunno.

80% of the population loses its shit and is in an uproar this time, because of the awakening that’s taken place over the past 4 yrs, and anyone w/ an IQ over 60 can see she’s down big in the polls. Least liked candidate ever.

Congress refuses to certify the election.

The evidence is revealed to the public.

Trump is sworn in as the 47th President.

A lot of people go to prison.

Trump always tells the world what’s going to happen. Some choose to ignore it.

IMG_6913.jpeg

Sometimes you have to show the people.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Here’s my theory.

The fraud is captured in real time by some entity or entities…military, SpaceX…I dunno.

80% of the population loses its shit and is in an uproar this time, because of the awakening that’s taken place over the past 4 yrs, and anyone w/ an IQ over 60 can see she’s down big in the polls. Least liked candidate ever.

Congress refuses to certify the election.

The evidence is revealed to the public.

Trump is sworn in as the 47th President.

A lot of people go to prison.

Trump always tells the world what’s going to happen. Some choose to ignore it.

View attachment 125448

Sometimes you have to show the people.
And all of this is used as a catalyst to move to paper ballots, voter ID & same day counting moving forward (and the end of the Democrat party as we know it).

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They don't have the balls to do it again, which is why so many have jumped ship. Russell Brand is the most pathetic. Great timing bub.

We'll have to wait and see about Tulsi's loyalty. I feel she's setting herself up for another run in 2028. She doesn't go hard enough on the dems for what they did to her and Bernie. Maybe in four years the climate will be more accepting of a kind lady President. Now is not that time.

Thuglife13

✝👑🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
RFK Jr. is legit though. He wants a chance to make a difference before he's out of time. He finally convinced his wife of this and she was practically sucking his dick at the Al Smith table.

I might have seen this on a thread here:

View: https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1847104261336772867
Wow she's locked in. After all the hate she's gotten before and after the cheating allegations looks like she's all in. I legit thought she'd use the allegations as a way out but nope...