Society Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Here’s my theory.
They cheat and she’s declared the ‘winner’ on election night.
The fraud is captured in real time by some entity or entities…military, SpaceX…I dunno.
80% of the population loses its shit and is in an uproar this time, because of the awakening that’s taken place over the past 4 yrs, and anyone w/ an IQ over 60 can see she’s down big in the polls. Least liked candidate ever.
Congress refuses to certify the election.
The evidence is revealed to the public.
Trump is sworn in as the 47th President.
A lot of people go to prison.

Even if the fraud was captured in real time, somehow, the CIA controls the media, the courts, the congress, the military....
The only people reporting it would be X, they take down X, arrest or have Musk killed, nuke Florida when everyone's there(Musk/Trump/DeSantis/etc.), blame Iran, have JD lead the charge to WW3...or cyber attack and blackout Starlink.
Or frame him for collusion and take down X, declare martial law, crash the markets.....There's a million ways to do this.

We're talking about a deep state that has killed and continues to try to kill Presidents and populations worldwide for 80 years, and mass murdered millions through Big Pharma and Big Ag, and Obamacare etc. etc., orchestrated 56 coups worldwide.
They orchestrated towers to fall, drone striked Nashville Christmas, created a plandemic, injected the planet with a kill switch, control everyone through blue light, fluoridate, made a deal with China to own us by 2028.....on and on.
I mean there's 250 year empire at stake here, and there's are 10's of thousands of people who belong in prison, and will go there, and control everything, including the internet.
Why would they "let" people put them in prison?

Lloyd Austin
Mark Milley
Fauci
Gates
Soros
Obama
Biden crime family
The Clintons....
99% of DC is Democrat deep state

I don't get it.
This either ends in total bloodshed, or a mix of capitulation and further tyranny.
If they INSTALL Trump, it will be to respond after they crash the market, cause chaos, war with Iran, then they'll kill him, or they'll have Iranians kill him for the war, etc.

I mean, did Chuck Schumer look worried the other night?
They'll do anything and they've proven it.
Literally anything.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Even if the fraud was captured in real time, somehow, the CIA controls the media, the courts, the congress, the military....
The only people reporting it would be X, they take down X, arrest or have Musk killed, nuke Florida when everyone's there(Musk/Trump/DeSantis/etc.), blame Iran, have JD lead the charge to WW3...or cyber attack and blackout Starlink.
Or frame him for collusion and take down X, declare martial law, crash the markets.....There's a million ways to do this.

We're talking about a deep state that has killed and continues to try to kill Presidents and populations worldwide for 80 years, and mass murdered millions through Big Pharma and Big Ag, and Obamacare etc. etc., orchestrated 56 coups worldwide.
They orchestrated towers to fall, drone striked Nashville Christmas, created a plandemic, injected the planet with a kill switch, control everyone through blue light, fluoridate, made a deal with China to own us by 2028.....on and on.
I mean there's 250 year empire at stake here, and there's are 10's of thousands of people who belong in prison, and will go there, and control everything, including the internet.

Lloyd Austin
Mark Milley
Fauci
Gates
Soros
Obama
Biden crime family
The Clintons....

I don't get it.
This either ends in total bloodshed, or a mix of capitulation and further tyranny.
If they INSTALL Trump, it will be to respond after they crash the market, cause chaos, war with Iran, then they'll kill him, or they'll have Iranians kill him for the war, etc.

Literally anything.
Have faith buddy.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017

Lloyd Austin
Mark Milley
Fauci
Gates
Soros
Obama
Biden crime family
The Clintons....

I don't get it.

Literally anything.

Wiggy

We. Live. In. A. Fucking. Meme.
Oct 23, 2015
Easy prediction:

-it will be rife with fraud
-if you question it, you're an alt-right extremist
-anyone with any following that questions it will be cancelled / deplatformed / shadow-banned / etc in an attempt to "save democracy"
-there is zero chance Trump will end up back in the White House
-Kamala will magically go from fucktastic approval and 79% of the country thinking we're going the right direction, to overwhelming approval rating and the entirety of media proclaiming what a special, landmark moment her becoming president is with parties in the streets
-leftist, govt funded stooges will start public unrest / violence / riots and "MAGA" will get blamed (possibly for another attempt at arresting Trump for "inciting violence"
-we will all get catastrophically boned in the process

And every day, we will continue to realize more and more that:

We. Live. In. A. Fucking. Meme.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Anyone down for $100 wager that Trump is named the rightful President and takes back the White House by 2/1/25?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Now Beyonce is going to join Harris on the campaign trail. Why would she be parading celebs like Eminem, Usher & Beyonce, who are linked to the Diddy scandal, out on stage with her? Well, the rumor on X (who have been pretty viable sources so far) is that Kamala herself is on video at the Freak Offs and it's going to be exposed before the election.

Wouldn't that be spicy. Sometimes you have to show the people.

Beyoncé to appear with Kamala Harris in Houston on Friday