General OFFICIAL: CANT CUCK THE TUCK THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."
Breaking News... a lawyer was bullshitting

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Do you have a specific example?
You mean like a quote from Fox News and a judge stating you can’t take his words literally?

[Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "
"Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
So you cant give an example?
You want specific examples of dishonesty by Tucker?

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
You want specific examples of dishonesty by Tucker?

Lol @ politifalse they are garbage

I read their list and its laughable...pick a few things and lets debate it

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I had to laugh at the cuck Generals who were ordered to disagree with Tucker's common sense comments about heavily pregnant women flying missions over enemy territory.

Now the corporate propaganda media is twisting it to say that Tucker attacked all women being in the military when this is far from the case.

However it stands to reason that a pregnant woman should not be flying missions over a war zone when she's got another life to protect.

He was just laughing at the ridiculous flight suits that they've made for women about to spit out a kid.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I had to laugh at the cuck Generals who were ordered to disagree with Tucker's common sense comments about heavily pregnant women flying missions over enemy territory.

Now the corporate propaganda media is twisting it to say that Tucker attacked all women being in the military when this is far from the case.

However it stands to reason that a pregnant woman should not be flying missions over a war zone when she's got another life to protect.

He was just laughing at the ridiculous flight suits that they've made for women about to spit out a kid.
There are lots of roles in a flight squadron that permit wearing flight suits that aren't combat roles.

Tucker is a silver-$poon fuck wit

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
What branch of the military did Tucker serve under?
You don't have to be a veteran to be informed on Veterans' Affairs.

Tucker is a shallow and divisive hack who appeals to the base emotions and inhumanity of people to draw their eyes and validate his meaningless existence.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You don't have to be a veteran to be informed on Veterans' Affairs.

Tucker is a shallow and divisive hack who appeals to the base emotions and inhumanity of people to draw their eyes and validate his meaningless existence.
I like when you point out to his fans that he used to be a CNN hack before being cast out into the wilderness to return as the uber conservative.