Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Okay - do they not prepare for the year to come during at least some of that time?

??
My district gives the teachers a 1 paid day. Admin is there for 2 weeks before and many do drop by during that time to drop off materials and set up room.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
LOL @ Joe doing his part keeping employment up at the gaffe factory

"At the White House or on the road, Dementia Joe must sometimes introduce other people. It’s not getting any easier for him to remember who anybody is, or what they do.

Just ask “President Harris.” Or the president of “Fine Finland,” whom he called “Nisto.” His name is “Niinisto.” He said Sen. Rick Scott of Florida represents Wisconsin. He called Raytheon “Ray Raython.”

He’s really been having problems with Hispanics — and not just in the polls. For instance, one of his “best buddies,” he says, is former Sen. Ken Salazar. Only Brandon introduced him as called “Kent Salazar.”

There’s a former Dominican illegal alien who’s now a congressman from New York named Adriano Espaillat. Joe called him “Congressman Esplanade.”

He fumbled the last name of his education secretary, Miguel Cardona. But then he seems to have no clue who any of his cabinet secretaries are — he again called HUD Secretary Marcia Fudge “Marcia Fudd.” (Elmer Fudd could not be reached for comment.)

He addressed the First Lady of Mexico as “Madame President.”

He ran into some cops, among them “Police Thief James White.” Baton Rouge police officer Murphy Paul was introduced as “Murphy Pearl.” He called the Fraternal Order of Police “the Fraternal Order of Priests.”

Once again, he misidentified the DEA as the “Drug Enforcement Agency.” Even worse, in a videotaped presentation, he called the Food and Drug Administration “the Federal Drug Administration.” His care-givers, in the subtitles for the video, repeated the error. They’re almost as ignorant as Biden is.

At various events, Brandon bemoaned “overdoth deaths” and the “opiodademic epidemic.” He denounces “Russian off-trocities.” He endorses “kime prevention.”

On the teleprompter, he misreads wages as rages, reflect as refect, eligibility as elibility. Wholly becomes holly, only comes out as swonly. The teleprompter says changes, he reads it as charges.

Dementia Joe dares to ask questions no one else will:

“How many police officers have multiple times and put a lion and had to do things that they’d have to think they’d have to do?”

Good question, Brandon!

Here are a few more of Biden’s Greatest Hits,

“Failure for us not to say that failure in saying that is gonna be complicity. Silence is complicity.”

“Let make let me make let let let no one make a mistake the meaning of this historic day.”

“He pointed to a pat-rot a a a excuse me a portrait over the mantle of the of the in the the White House in the Oval Office and it’s a picture it’s a big portrait of Franklin Delano
Roosevelt.”

“We’re gonna rebuild a better America. One point two billion trillion dollars.”

“… which 200 million excuse me beg your pardon 200 thousand American children rely on.”

“Most deserve the most, we deserve, look, we’re the most multiracial, most dynamic nation in the history of the world.”

“And by the way, you know one of the things that is uh, it’s a totally different subject, I’m just gonna touch it for a second, there’s an awful lot of growing data that’s what happened because of COVID and other things that mental health problems are become a serious problem.”

“If you’re able to get uh onto the Internet, uh just visit uh get get just just go to internet-dot-gov, and you’ll be able to connect as well.”

“I know you’ve gotta be frustrated. I know. I can taste it.”

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
LOL @ Joe doing his part keeping employment up at the gaffe factory

"At the White House or on the road, Dementia Joe must sometimes introduce other people. It’s not getting any easier for him to remember who anybody is, or what they do.

Just ask “President Harris.” Or the president of “Fine Finland,” whom he called “Nisto.” His name is “Niinisto.” He said Sen. Rick Scott of Florida represents Wisconsin. He called Raytheon “Ray Raython.”

He’s really been having problems with Hispanics — and not just in the polls. For instance, one of his “best buddies,” he says, is former Sen. Ken Salazar. Only Brandon introduced him as called “Kent Salazar.”

There’s a former Dominican illegal alien who’s now a congressman from New York named Adriano Espaillat. Joe called him “Congressman Esplanade.”

He fumbled the last name of his education secretary, Miguel Cardona. But then he seems to have no clue who any of his cabinet secretaries are — he again called HUD Secretary Marcia Fudge “Marcia Fudd.” (Elmer Fudd could not be reached for comment.)

He addressed the First Lady of Mexico as “Madame President.”

He ran into some cops, among them “Police Thief James White.” Baton Rouge police officer Murphy Paul was introduced as “Murphy Pearl.” He called the Fraternal Order of Police “the Fraternal Order of Priests.”

Once again, he misidentified the DEA as the “Drug Enforcement Agency.” Even worse, in a videotaped presentation, he called the Food and Drug Administration “the Federal Drug Administration.” His care-givers, in the subtitles for the video, repeated the error. They’re almost as ignorant as Biden is.

At various events, Brandon bemoaned “overdoth deaths” and the “opiodademic epidemic.” He denounces “Russian off-trocities.” He endorses “kime prevention.”

On the teleprompter, he misreads wages as rages, reflect as refect, eligibility as elibility. Wholly becomes holly, only comes out as swonly. The teleprompter says changes, he reads it as charges.

Dementia Joe dares to ask questions no one else will:

“How many police officers have multiple times and put a lion and had to do things that they’d have to think they’d have to do?”

Good question, Brandon!

Here are a few more of Biden’s Greatest Hits,

“Failure for us not to say that failure in saying that is gonna be complicity. Silence is complicity.”

“Let make let me make let let let no one make a mistake the meaning of this historic day.”

“He pointed to a pat-rot a a a excuse me a portrait over the mantle of the of the in the the White House in the Oval Office and it’s a picture it’s a big portrait of Franklin Delano
Roosevelt.”

“We’re gonna rebuild a better America. One point two billion trillion dollars.”

“… which 200 million excuse me beg your pardon 200 thousand American children rely on.”

“Most deserve the most, we deserve, look, we’re the most multiracial, most dynamic nation in the history of the world.”

“And by the way, you know one of the things that is uh, it’s a totally different subject, I’m just gonna touch it for a second, there’s an awful lot of growing data that’s what happened because of COVID and other things that mental health problems are become a serious problem.”

“If you’re able to get uh onto the Internet, uh just visit uh get get just just go to internet-dot-gov, and you’ll be able to connect as well.”

“I know you’ve gotta be frustrated. I know. I can taste it.”

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021

Just ask “President Harris.” Or the president of “Fine Finland,”
No 80 year old should be the POTUS. Not Biden, not Trump, not Bernie, nobody.

Having said that..... while you're here, since you care about these things.... remember when the last guy was on his way to a major summit in Helsinki, and he asked his Chief of Staff if Finland was a part of Russia or not?

Thoughts on that?

??

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What do you think of my idea of eliminating the social security cutoff?

I believe it's $150k, so once they make that amount they no longer contribute. For the uber rich, that probably takes them to about lunch time on Day 1.

That feels like a super-easy way to tack on 6% without re-writing the tax code or opening the pandora's box of a wealth tax. Or the lunacy of taxing unrealized gains.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
What do you think of my idea of eliminating the social security cutoff?

I believe it's $150k, so once they make that amount they no longer contribute. For the uber rich, that probably takes them to about lunch time on Day 1.

That feels like a super-easy way to tack on 6% without re-writing the tax code or opening the pandora's box of a wealth tax. Or the lunacy of taxing unrealized gains.
Because of what John Bolton said? LMAO. C'mon bro. Bolton has proven he's a vindictive cocksucker throughout his entire career.

I'm not saying Trump could put a pin on Finland if given an un-labeled globe, but you can't take anything John Fucking Bolton says at face value.

So...

Objection! Hearsay!
Sustained!

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Please explain.
All Americans pay 6.2% of their wages towards social security. Up to a point. The max earnings taxed is $147k (I looked up the actual numbers)

Someone who makes exactly $147k pays a total of $9114 / yr towards SS.
Someone who makes $300k pays a total of $9114 / yr
Someone who makes $1 billion pays a total of $9114 / yr

I'm saying eliminate the cap. For a $1b / yr earner that's an extra $61,990,886 collected.

We'd still have to fix DC waste to make sure the funds are sensibly allocated, but that feels like an easy way to make the wealthy "pay their fair share"

M

member 1013

All Americans pay 6.2% of their wages towards social security. Up to a point. The max earnings taxed is $147k (I looked up the actual numbers)

I'm saying eliminate the cap. For a $1b / yr earner that's an extra $61,990,886 collected.

We'd still have to fix DC waste to make sure the funds are sensibly allocated, but that feels like an easy way to make the wealthy "pay their fair share"
have some coffee with me

C720AF0D-8B92-433F-BEFC-AA217C16BE45.jpeg

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

Even better - Lower it to 3% and eliminate the cap.
Give common folks a break, and make up the difference (and then some) from the yacht owners.