Official WWE Backlash thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
They almost botched the styles clash, Ambrose had to steady himself but he was upside down so I'm not sure whio that one goes on for an almost botch.

It was an ugly Styles clash
I think that one belongs to Ambrose. Everyone else puts their hands over their heads as to make AJ stepping over their arms while holding them up easier. Dean just let his arms lay on the ground. I honestly thought he was going to 'block' it.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think that one belongs to Ambrose. Everyone else puts their hands over their heads as to make AJ stepping over their arms while holding them up easier. Dean just let his arms lay on the ground. I honestly thought he was going to 'block' it.
Yeah it looked bad to me and panicky like he didn't know how to take the finisher.

I'm glad it's off Ambrose and it shouldn't go back on him even for a best 2/3. AJ is the star of Smackdown and it's not even close beside Cena's legacy.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Miz was getting cheers in the side vs side cheers battles, the WWE has let down their faces so badly that people have to get their pop and heat from the same side and it's a problem, you need story archetypes to give stories substance.

It's up to Rollins and Finn to try and be the next crop now and to not wait for the WWE to try and make them work. Who the major face becomes for SD? I hate to say it but they need Nakamura very badly right now there.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
If we get Nakamura vs AJ for the title....I won't be mad at all. Or Nakamura VS anyone for that matter.