General og exile

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wiggy

We. Live. In. A. Fucking. Meme.
Oct 23, 2015
Some of us spent a large majority of our time on that site as members and “staff”.

Now that they have axed 90% of the most active users that site will fail big time. Also, you’re still gonna have some folks coming back to troll Alta for the LOLz so that won’t help their site either.

Honestly, it’s that old adage of “I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed”. We all got shitcanned with zero notice and zero explanation. Pretty fucked.

Meh, whatever. Probably was spending too much time over there anyway.
Like you, I'm a legit 01/01/2001er...been there since sometime in 2000.

It's been a long time since then, but there was a point when the S&C forum was legit one of the best sources of workout info on the entire internet (back when me, Scrapper, Taku, Grandpab, vermonter, & others were regulars). The amount of incredibly valuable information & content we provided that site is truly mind-bottling.

It was actually a suggestion from someone on the S&C forum to "write a book" that started me on the path to running my workout / online marketing business.

The place has been going downhill for quite a while, but to see it go out like this is...well, you put it correctly...disappointing.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
How did all of you end up here over the past 24-36 hours? Is there a thread over there about where to go or something?

vad

Custom title
Jun 24, 2022
Like you, I'm a legit 01/01/2001er...been there since sometime in 2000.

It's been a long time since then, but there was a point when the S&C forum was legit one of the best sources of workout info on the entire internet (back when me, Scrapper, Taku, Grandpab, vermonter, & others were regulars). The amount of incredibly valuable information & content we provided that site is truly mind-bottling.

It was actually a suggestion from someone on the S&C forum to "write a book" that started me on the path to running my workout / online marketing business.

The place has been going downhill for quite a while, but to see it go out like this is...well, you put it correctly...disappointing.
I forgot about Vermonter, he was also a great geek poster, comics, etc iirc

ACHILLES

Homeless Wonderer
Nov 10, 2018
Some of us spent a large majority of our time on that site as members and “staff”.

Now that they have axed 90% of the most active users that site will fail big time. Also, you’re still gonna have some folks coming back to troll Alta for the LOLz so that won’t help their site either.

Honestly, it’s that old adage of “I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed”. We all got shitcanned with zero notice and zero explanation. Pretty fucked.

Cheers brother, hopefully most of us homeless bastards make it over here.
Thanks for giving me a pro account over there, not that it was that big of a deal at the time, but I still appreciated it. You're always good in my book.

RhinoNite

Cornshitter
Jan 27, 2020

, That was my last permanent job... Except at least they phoned my on my last day of vactaion to tell me...lol. And, I never trolled the forum, I trolled the trolls. After they ban CrawlerProwler, I'm just gonna make a new one using combos of the banned. You think they'd catch on to MountainSmiff ???

Dos

Mar 2, 2023
How did all of you end up here over the past 24-36 hours? Is there a thread over there about where to go or something?
The other day I mentioned you can openly share dick pics on this site and here we are.

vad

Custom title
Jun 24, 2022
I had an account when you first started and lost the info after leaving the internet for a few years. Apparently I created this account in 2022 though I dont remember doing it. But yes, lots of people have been posting about this place and its the logical move. Most people are aware of this place already.

Chimonos Revenge

Fortune and Glory Kid
Oct 28, 2015
I want a refund for the unused portion of my pro account...they better not have me on an autopay, since i can't log in

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How long does Alta even last as a publicly traded company? They've traded since march, are down 50%, and not far from being delisted based on share price.

Screenshot_20240813_104427.png

Phuckles

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
Oct 24, 2015
I have been here for a while. Sometimes I login, but not really active. Always on the OG. Many of us are posting in threads saying TMMAC is the Alamo. We are retreating. Hopefully the OG does not really die. If it does, TMMAC will hopefully be here to carry the torch as a place where we can still speak freely.