General Oprah: "After Neverland"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Das it mane

Feldman has long wanted to be IN the music business but has never really put the WORK into doing so. Preferring only to use his connections in show business to push forward his music career.

He wants so badly to be that front man that Michael Jackson was but doesn't do the work behind it.

On top of that if he is indeed hiring people to write his music, I hope to heck he is not because he is either getting ripped off or they are just plain terrible. Perhaps he doesn't want to pay top dollar for others to write for him.

If he is writing for himself, then he need to learn how to do it, or at the very least hire decent production, but I suspect that Feldman doesn't have the cash to bankroll himself to success.

As a result his musical career has been a series of hilarious and somewhat sad attempts to break in.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I suppose I should also add that it seems no one around Feldman has the balls to tell him he's not good at what he does. Or perhaps Feldman doesn't listen.

But it's nothing new. Here is Feldman from 1992 doing the same sort of weird stuff. However, at least he has live music now as compared to canned stuff before.

On top of ALL this, it's like Feldman picks the worst possible media spots to try and showcase his "musical art."

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Feldman has long wanted to be IN the music business but has never really put the WORK into doing so. Preferring only to use his connections in show business to push forward his music career.

He wants so badly to be that front man that Michael Jackson was but doesn't do the work behind it.

On top of that if he is indeed hiring people to write his music, I hope to heck he is not because he is either getting ripped off or they are just plain terrible. Perhaps he doesn't want to pay top dollar for others to write for him.

If he is writing for himself, then he need to learn how to do it, or at the very least hire decent production, but I suspect that Feldman doesn't have the cash to bankroll himself to success.

As a result his musical career has been a series of hilarious and somewhat sad attempts to break in.
Somehow I fell gay (er) after reading this.

PS Meant to type feel but after reading fell decided to leave it.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I suppose I should also add that it seems no one around Feldman has the balls to tell him he's not good at what he does. Or perhaps Feldman doesn't listen.

But it's nothing new. Here is Feldman from 1992 doing the same sort of weird stuff. However, at least he has live music now as compared to canned stuff before.

On top of ALL this, it's like Feldman picks the worst possible media spots to try and showcase his "musical art."

Holy shit in the Howard Stern video he looks like grandson of Grand
pa Munster

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It is, and I'm not sure how you (as usual) concluded otherwise from my post.
It seemed like you were defending Oprah when someone called her a piece of trash. Hence my asking for clarification on the subject. You're a funny dude.

Last edited:

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
It seemed like you were defending Oprah when someone called her a piece of trash. Hence my asking for clarification on yhe subject. You're a funny dude.
And your reading comprehension which always leads you to conclude something that was never said, is an ongoing problem you have, so you might wanna see a doctor about that brain rash you constantly seem to suffer from.

Thuglife13

✝👑🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

His attempts are as cringe as it gets. On the flipside, MJ will be a legend for decades to come...

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
And your reading comprehension which always leads you to conclude something that was never said, is an ongoing problem you have, so you might wanna see a doctor about that brain rash you constantly seem to suffer from.
I wondered how many posts would be required to go from thinly veiled insults to direct ones. You never disappoint.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I wondered how many posts would be required to go from thinly veiled insults to direct ones. You never disappoint.
I wondered how many posts would be required for you to go from you realizing you fucked up your interpretation of my post, to your favorite red herring tactic of changing the topic to your favorite subject (me).

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Didn't watch

Jacko is a nonce.

May he burn in hee-hee-hell forever where he can't abuse children anymore.

Still don't understand how people defend him and elvis