Orioles game on Wednesday will have no fans

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
did like the bearded guy though..........he was cool.......he did ncca football pregame show and i literally spit out my drink as he was commenting on his picks........asked to pick between the razorbacks and the gamecocks, well here is the video:

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
did like the bearded guy though..........he was cool.......he did ncca football pregame show and i literally spit out my drink as he was commenting on his picks........asked to pick between the razorbacks and the gamecocks, well here is the video:

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
he makes me laugh..........he went and started arguing with one of the owners of a team and i'm like what the fuc- is going on here.......it might be the owner of your beloved sf team.........i'll have a look......

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
While I was first going to say that it's no longer an "advantage" for the home team to not have cheers for them or boos for their opponent, the fans and people of Baltimore brought this on themselves with their actions. Fair play imo.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
While I was first going to say that it's no longer an "advantage" for the home team to not have cheers for them or boos for their opponent, the fans and people of Baltimore brought this on themselves with their actions. Fair play imo.
To be honest, having a crowd makes no difference in bmore.......it's like going to a kids play, the place always seems to be filled with a bunch of children, but that is what the game is supposed to be about........I personally like the atmosphere of a Yankees (losing) sox game.....the absolute hatred for the other team and their fans is like a drug to me......just this man's opinion