Ortho Surgeon thinks Conor will have an advantage in rematch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Dude knows nothing at all, complete typical YT idiot.

Try kicking pads for 10 - 15 min with titanium in your angle/shin, it will hurt like a mofo, not a advantage.

Too many YT psychologists, surgeons or pseudo intellectuals who pose on youtube giving all their "expert" opinions on fighting and the moronic fight fans just eats it up.

It's hilarious how dumb people have become.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Try kicking pads for 10 - 15 min with titanium in your angle/shin, it will hurt like a mofo, not a advantage.

Too many YT psychologists, surgeons or pseudo intellectuals who pose on youtube giving all their "expert" opinions on fighting and the moronic fight fans just eats it up.

agreed. i'm just glad I kept the receipt so I could exchange my titanium shin for store credit (which I applied towards a very classy boob job)

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021

Do you ever make a post that's anything other than "everyone is stupid, and everything sucks, and I'm the only real MMA fan left"?

??

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016

When did you try kicking pads with titanium in your leg?
Can we see the footage?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Do you ever make a post that's anything other than "everyone is stupid, and everything sucks, and I'm the only real MMA fan left"?

??
lol he called me a casual and I have been watching mma for 19 years almost and been in combat sports for almost 30.

M

member 3289

??
It's his shtick. He lays it on a little too thick, not because he doesn't get bites (he does) but because he's been pinked like thrice in the past month.

The only person who's been pinked more than that recently is me.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
agreed. i'm just glad I kept the receipt so I could exchange my titanium shin for store credit (which I applied towards a very classy boob job)
Pics to assess classiness.

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
Granted my initial injury was way worse than Conors, my most problematic fix was the rod in my shin, same leg same bone as him. It will absolutely not be an advantage. It will hinder him in all aspects of life. It doesn't hurt to kick with it but everytime you do the energy dissipates out the ends where the hardware is. You can kick hard about 20 times before the dull pain above and below starts, and nags you for hours. I had to have an additional procedure to deal with the hardware and bone. I'm not a doctor but I have something that doctor doesn't, the same surgical "fix" he's speaking on but hasn't felt himself. Probably stole scrubs from the hospital he's a custodial engineer at.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
okay. What if it actually did make conors shin bone extremely strong and didn't negatively affect him? Would he be allowed to use it?

what if every time he leg kicked someone, it was like breaking they're leg if they checked it?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Brutus the Barber and his steel face.
Shit I didn’t know any of this.

In July of 1990, Brutus "the Barber" Beefcake was involved in a near-fatal parasailing accident. First responders at the scene immediately knew something was amiss, as Beefcake's entire face had collapsed due to the impact of the accident. Responders had to pry Beefcakes mouth open, just so the former WWE Tag Team Champion could breathe. He was rushed to a nearby hospital and received multiple surgeries to repair his crushed face.

Beefcake lost his jaw, had no nasal cavity and had lost all ability to breathe on his own. He was in the hospital for months and unable to eat solid foods. Beefcake lost more than 60 pounds going from a wrestling weight of 250 pounds to a svelte 190. To prevent further injury his eyelids were sewn shut and even the slightest of movements could cause Beefcake to bleed profusely. All in all, Beefcake's doctors were able to construct a new face for Beefcake; but, it required 100 feet of wire and 32 screws.

There was a time that his friend Hulk Hogan visited him at the hospital and the doctor's asked Hogan to help motivate Beefcake. Hogan was able to coax his old friend out of bed and the two went for a walk. Beefcake's condition was so delicate; however, that the exercise caused his own eyeball to pop out of his head.