Over on Twitter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Pretty funny. I smoke weed so this just makes me dislike him less.

Jones needs to just own it.

Some very douchey people smoke weed, I had to stop feeling a kinship with everyone into it. Some people are just into any buzz they can get their hands on and don't discriminate after a while.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Chaos am I correct in thinking u are a bit of a computer guy?

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Some very douchey people smoke weed, I had to stop feeling a kinship with everyone into it. Some people are just into any buzz they can get their hands on and don't discriminate after a while.
Good point. I certainly agree.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not sure I get this, but are you saying you had to stop being friends with anyone who smokes weed because of a douche factor?

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not sure I get this, but are you saying you had to stop being friends with anyone who smokes weed because of a douche factor?
No you didn't get what I was saying.

Often people say, like I used to: "Oh such and such questionable celebrity character is cool to me or, less bad, since I know they smoke weed like me and that makes them 'in the know'"

My statement has nothing to do with friends, I mean seeing someone be something and then softening a position because they "are in the weed smokers club". Frat boys going up to Chong and screaming "It's CHONG Bruh, Fuckin CHONG! Let's hit the DECA!" is probably something he deals with regularly in less hyperbole, and I'm sure he has to pick and choose who he finds cool and how toking affects that as a result. Marc Emery is the reverse, he believes (and I heard this live from him before the prison sentence) that he considers anyone who has quit weed to be traitors and enemies of the movement.

My point is that there are a lot of celebrities "In the weed smokers club/family" whatever you want to call it, that are just douche bags that smoke weed and not less douchey than the equivalent celebrity that doesn't smoke weed, and I, others around me, used to feel some inherent reason to soften the view on them upon the revelation.

I just had to stop using "he smokes weed" as a mitigating factor for a view after seeing which kind of contradictory characters smoke weed. When you find out people like Chris Brown for example smoke blunts it shouldn't change the rest of the factors that lead to your view of that person. I'm not saying to hate Jones or love Jones, just that him smoking weed is not, to me, a factor that changes anything, he just seems like a buzz hound.

Last edited:

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I am not saying, that "Weed makes people douches" that you seem to have drawn from what I am saying.

What I am saying is the opposite, weed is not a cure all for douchiness.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm starting to think the "I used to snitch on kids for weed" was a an inside ironic joke he was telling to himself while holding in his head "cause I smoke weed now" and if he wasn't a fighter that would have been the next statement in that interview.

And LOL at the people trying to argue that it's not a small pipe on other sites. I used to run a headshop kiosk at a flea market, that is most definitely a small glass pipe and he is most DEFINITELY Stoned as fuck playing with his cat. I could spot that pipe at 100 yards.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
No you didn't get what I was saying.

Often people say, like I used to: "Oh such and such questionable celebrity character is cool to me or, less bad, since I know they smoke weed like me and that makes them 'in the know'"

My statement has nothing to do with friends, I mean seeing someone be something and then softening a position because they "are in the weed smokers club". Frat boys going up to Chong and screaming "It's CHONG Bruh, Fuckin CHONG! Let's hit the DECA!" is probably something he deals with regularly in less hyperbole, and I'm sure he has to pick and choose who he finds cool and how toking affects that as a result. Marc Emery is the reverse, he believes (and I heard this live from him before the prison sentence) that he considers anyone who has quit weed to be traitors and enemies of the movement.

My point is that there are a lot of celebrities "In the weed smokers club/family" whatever you want to call it, that are just douche bags that smoke weed and not less douchey than the equivalent celebrity that doesn't smoke weed, and I, others around me, used to feel some inherent reason to soften the view on them upon the revelation.

I just had to stop using "he smokes weed" as a mitigating factor for a view after seeing which kind of contradictory characters smoke weed. When you find out people like Chris Brown for example smoke blunts it shouldn't change the rest of the factors that lead to your view of that person. I'm not saying to hate Jones or love Jones, just that him smoking weed is not, to me, a factor that changes anything, he just seems like a buzz hound.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I'm not saying to hate him or not hate him man, I have my view and others have theirs on him. I'm just saying smoking weed is not a saving grace that changes anything to me.

I can totally understand why people that love him do and the reverse, I fall in the reverse no need to get Memey about it.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm not saying to hate him or not hate him man, I have my view and others have theirs on him. I'm just saying smoking weed is not a saving grace that changes anything to me.

I can totally understand why people that love him do and the reverse, I fall in the reverse no need to get Memey about it.
Im just fucking with you man lol. I agree with what you said.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I mean similarly, I guarantee you there are people out there who love him, who will like him LESS for smoking weed purely because they hate weed. ALl I'm saying is, it's become like "He drinks alot" to me.

People can easily fuck with me, I detect hints and sarcasm very badly lol, I fully admit to this, first dates are like root canals for me.

Cheers.