General Pastor Says Fauci Should Be Waterboarded Until He Admits to Working With China to Create COVID

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
We've had numerous threads of discussion about this in the past. Sheepdog @Maycee Barber Fan I think linked a damning study to the entirety of the idea.
is it true or untrue that Dr Fauci advocated for and approved gain of function research on coronavirus, much like the one that 'naturally-originated' in Wuhan, at a BSL4 in Wuhan? or is that CTard Life?

Sheepdog @Maycee Barber Fan - you have the documents?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
is it true or untrue that Dr Fauci advocated for and approved gain of function research on coronavirus, much like the one that 'naturally-originated' in Wuhan, at a BSL4 in Wuhan? or is that CTard Life?

Sheepdog @Maycee Barber Fan - you have the documents?
No, it's not true that the virus research happening in Wuhan was anything like the SARS-Cov 2 virus.

M

member 1013

I wonder whos got the bigger pipette.....if you know what I mean.
I will get the highly qualified science men I know to evaluate all their posted science in said “science off” and a victor will be justly crowned. I’m talking bigly qualified science men here. This is serious.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I will get the highly qualified science men I know to evaluate all their posted science in said “science off” and a victor will be justly crowned. I’m talking bigly qualified science men here. This is serious.
My wife would probably be better qualified, but we will see what your "guy" comes up with.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
No, it's not true that the virus research happening in Wuhan was anything like the SARS-Cov 2 virus.
The Trump administration abruptly cut off funding for a project studying how coronaviruses spread from bats to people after reports linked the work to a lab in Wuhan, China, at the center of conspiracy theories about the Covid-19 pandemic’s origins.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
really? because IIRC it was Peter Daszak who said that it was a real shame that the thing they were working so hard to prevent happened at the place they were trying to prevent it. What is the difference between the research they were doing at Wuhan and the research that could result in a new pathogen entering the world?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
in the end, science is just an appeal to authority. We should just post our resumes and credentials.

M

member 1013

really? because IIRC it was Peter Daszak who said that it was a real shame that the thing they were working so hard to prevent happened at the place they were trying to prevent it. What is the difference between the research they were doing at Wuhan and the research that could result in a new pathogen entering the world?
I just read in a nature magazine interview he was worried conspiracy theorists were going to misquote him